djegodragon's Posts

djegodragon's Posts

Great suggestion, I installed the chipset drivers from dell. Unfortunately i didn't work. I think windows 10 installs most drivers automatically.
I used a USB stick to do a clean media install followed by installing the official wifi and Bluetooth drivers from dell, the rest came from windows update.
Since maybe a month or so my dell xps 13 (9360) has been unable to find my phone (OnePlus 5), my mouse (Logitech mx anywhere 2) and my headphones (Sony WH-1000XM2). When I first received my device I ... See more...
Since maybe a month or so my dell xps 13 (9360) has been unable to find my phone (OnePlus 5), my mouse (Logitech mx anywhere 2) and my headphones (Sony WH-1000XM2). When I first received my device I could connect my mouse , but now it refuses to be detected by windows 10 even though it is in pairing mode, the same issue has arisen for my phone and headphones. I have tried: Reinstalling the latest drivers Restarting windows services Reinstalling the entire OS (win 10) Drain the battery Reset the bios So far no dice :( If anyone has other suggestions, thanks in advance.