ReaperNo's Posts

ReaperNo's Posts

keep the laptop or sell it to Ebay
They are just following the policy. You already know what to do. contact Dell spare parts to check the LCD if you want to purchase it and follow the installation instructions on youtube or on the ser... See more...
They are just following the policy. You already know what to do. contact Dell spare parts to check the LCD if you want to purchase it and follow the installation instructions on youtube or on the service manual of your computer which you can find on Dell.com/support.
Same question was asked and answered on this thread
Hi, where can I find the NSN of Dell AC adapters? I'm specifically looking for the NSN of this Dell Part# 331-5817
You need to file a claim for that to be investigated. Also file a police report  in your local jurisdiction. File here: https://fact.dfs.us.dell.com/s/fact
I'm planning to order an 86" TV but need to check how will it be delivered. Dell sales said that they use Pilot Freight for delivery but they don't have information which delivery options Dell use Pre... See more...
I'm planning to order an 86" TV but need to check how will it be delivered. Dell sales said that they use Pilot Freight for delivery but they don't have information which delivery options Dell use Premier Service: In-home delivery to the customer’s room of choice, including unpacking and debris removal, with setup or assembly, as required Deluxe Service: In-home delivery to the customer’s room of choice, including unpacking and debris removal Standard Service: Delivery inside the main home entrance Basic Service: Ground-level delivery, outside the main home entrance If there is an issue with the TV and it needs to be returned, do I need to bring it to return or will Pilot pick-up the TV from my location?
Try running a virus scan. Also check your application list that are capable of sending push notifications
I don't know if they have an address in Mexico but this monitor is manufactured by Innolux which is a Taiwan based company. I previously own one and the monitor has a Innolux Factory Menu if you go ... See more...
I don't know if they have an address in Mexico but this monitor is manufactured by Innolux which is a Taiwan based company. I previously own one and the monitor has a Innolux Factory Menu if you go to factory test mode