Sergio Carrijo's Posts

Sergio Carrijo's Posts

in fact, there is another version of firmware, I am not sure if I upgrade it or rollback to the older version that I still have it on the IDRAC. What do you think would be better. upgrade or rollback.... See more...
in fact, there is another version of firmware, I am not sure if I upgrade it or rollback to the older version that I still have it on the IDRAC. What do you think would be better. upgrade or rollback. ? thanks.
The FANs of my Dell R520 started running at high speedy without any change. It was quite and I've heard the fan oscillating without any reason, the air conditioner was about 21 Celsius degree. I' ve r... See more...
The FANs of my Dell R520 started running at high speedy without any change. It was quite and I've heard the fan oscillating without any reason, the air conditioner was about 21 Celsius degree. I' ve rebooted it to see if it was a occasional issue, but after the reboot, the FAN came back producing a high noise again. I've checked the Idrac and everything is normal, power, cpu, fan, tempature. My IDRAC firmware is 2.41.41.40 and the rollback is 1.66.65.00 How can I fix that.?