hoangphung's Posts

hoangphung's Posts

Hi everybody, I set the Preset mode is sRGB, when viewing RGB images with Windows Photo Viewer it's normal, but when viewing CMYK images, it change to Negative image. I try to view with Microsoft o... See more...
Hi everybody, I set the Preset mode is sRGB, when viewing RGB images with Windows Photo Viewer it's normal, but when viewing CMYK images, it change to Negative image. I try to view with Microsoft office picture manager, both of them are normal. I don't know the reason. Can somebody tell me? Thanks so much. 
Thank you Chris M
Hi everybody, please help me this question. My card doesn't have DP port, only has HDMI port while Dell U2417H has mini HDMI. I don't know which cable to buy to connect. And, does DP port display bri... See more...
Hi everybody, please help me this question. My card doesn't have DP port, only has HDMI port while Dell U2417H has mini HDMI. I don't know which cable to buy to connect. And, does DP port display brighter than HDMI port in dell U2417H? Thank you so much.
Dear Chris M, thank you so much for your useful information. I still don't know why Geforce.com said my card can display Maximum Digital Resolution 2560x1600px and I saw in some forums, youtube that ... See more...
Dear Chris M, thank you so much for your useful information. I still don't know why Geforce.com said my card can display Maximum Digital Resolution 2560x1600px and I saw in some forums, youtube that they said my card can run 2K with U2515H.
Hi everybody, please help me this problem. I want to buy a U2417H or U2515H, i prefer U2515H because it has 2k resolution. But I don't know it can run this resolution with my system, this is my syste... See more...
Hi everybody, please help me this problem. I want to buy a U2417H or U2515H, i prefer U2515H because it has 2k resolution. But I don't know it can run this resolution with my system, this is my system: - Mainboard: Asus H61-MK - CPU: Pentium G3230 - Ram: 12gb DDR3 - VGA Card: GeForce GT730 - 2GB DDR5 - 64 bit - SSD: Transcend 120gb - Supply: Acbel 400W I only use office, browse web, photoshop, illustrator, not playing games. So could I buy U2515H or just buy U2417H? Thank you so much.