linzmac93's Posts

linzmac93's Posts

Thanks Jim! That worked, my audio sounds great! (and sorry I messed up your name, I couldn't go back and see it when I was starting the thread.)
Hello, I have been having a problem with my audio output from both the headphones and the speakers on my Windows 10 pc. I read a post from Jimbo (in think) where he listed some solutions to a lo... See more...
Hello, I have been having a problem with my audio output from both the headphones and the speakers on my Windows 10 pc. I read a post from Jimbo (in think) where he listed some solutions to a lot of recent problems. He suggested switching my driver from the Realtek audio driver to the Windows native driver.  I may need help to do that. I was going to ask if someone would post instruction for how to do this.  Thanks, -Lindsay
I am also having a similar issue with my Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series. I don't have the loose headphone jack problem, but my audio quality is poor. Every time I try to listen to anything with or w... See more...
I am also having a similar issue with my Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series. I don't have the loose headphone jack problem, but my audio quality is poor. Every time I try to listen to anything with or without headphones, (e.g. YouTube videos, iTunes music, or even on the Groove Music app) the sound is frequently interrupted with static noise. There have not been any solutions to this problem posted on the websites I've checked. Most problems I've seen deal with a "fade out" of the sound, however that is not my case. I was considering installing an audio equalizer to try to fix this, but I am not entirely sure if that's the problem. I agree, it seems like a connection problem and not necessarily problems with the bass/treble. Also I noticed that the static seems to increase when I am using the touch pad simultaneously, while there is background music. Please help!