TKZ's Posts

TKZ's Posts

It looks like the machine came with a default "US International" set up. Changed it to "US QWERTY" in control panel and the matter is now resolved. Thank you.
another thing i picked up, if I press the " key once, nothing happens, then I press " again, and they both appear. Same with the ' key. Dell - does this sound like a faulty keyboard?
Hi, Just got a brand new Dell XPS 15, love it. Have noticed an irritating keyboard quirk though. When I type the " or ' character, it doesn't appear on the screen right away, I have to press a... See more...
Hi, Just got a brand new Dell XPS 15, love it. Have noticed an irritating keyboard quirk though. When I type the " or ' character, it doesn't appear on the screen right away, I have to press another button (like space, or another letter) and only then is the " or ' revealed. Its actually happening right now as I type this post. This is rather irritating. Has anyone experienced anything similar? Thx TKZ PS. I have check the other characters and they all appear when I press the actual key.