Shadowcthuhlu's Posts

Shadowcthuhlu's Posts

To be a bit more specific, the computer accidentally got unplugged earlier this week, and during that time, the battery went down to below 25 percent. That's when I started having the issues with the... See more...
To be a bit more specific, the computer accidentally got unplugged earlier this week, and during that time, the battery went down to below 25 percent. That's when I started having the issues with the battery refusing to charge.
So, I got a message from the Dell software on my computer to give desktop mode a try since my laptop spends most of it's time plugged in since I moved. Then I started having some battery issues. (Bat... See more...
So, I got a message from the Dell software on my computer to give desktop mode a try since my laptop spends most of it's time plugged in since I moved. Then I started having some battery issues. (Battery is refusing to charge). I'm not saying the two are connected, but I would like to disable desktop mode for troubleshooting purposes. The problem is I can't figure out how to do it. I'm am using a dell inspireon of the 3000 line, with windows 7 installed. (All of the guides  I have found are for windows 8 and 10, which is not helpful.) Thank you for any help you might have.