Trinisan's Posts

Trinisan's Posts

Thanks for the reply Chris. The R430 card has 1 display port, so using MST would be great to drive both monitors.   The other port on the card is DVI, so would need an adapter. I'll see what in... See more...
Thanks for the reply Chris. The R430 card has 1 display port, so using MST would be great to drive both monitors.   The other port on the card is DVI, so would need an adapter. I'll see what input I get from the Linux users Thanks
I've been searching for the specs on R5 430 to see what kind of MST support it has but i'm coming up short. The machine is a Manufacturer: Dell Inc. Model Number: OptiPlex 7050 Graphics Card: Int... See more...
I've been searching for the specs on R5 430 to see what kind of MST support it has but i'm coming up short. The machine is a Manufacturer: Dell Inc. Model Number: OptiPlex 7050 Graphics Card: Intel Corporation HD Graphics 630 AMD/ATI Radeon HD 8570/ R7 240/340 OEM CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz OS: CentOS Linux release 7.4.1708 (Core) Monitors: 2x Dell U2417H  Would I need specific drivers or a MST HUB to get this working? MST works when using the on board video, but I would rather use the dedicated video card.  Thanks in advance.