ks-ccare's Posts

ks-ccare's Posts

Yes, essentially this. We have a fairly lengthy change compliance process, so by the time a firmware change gets approved internally to roll out to prod, we have 100's of alerts for device complianc... See more...
Yes, essentially this. We have a fairly lengthy change compliance process, so by the time a firmware change gets approved internally to roll out to prod, we have 100's of alerts for device compliance. This means we generally just ignore all OpenManage alerts. It would be good to be able to not generate these specific alerts (but still obviously inventory the hosts, etc so we know which ones to update). Thanks.    
Just checking if there is any improvement for this in v3? I'm happy to perform inventory, but i don't want to get the compliance alerts for firmware issues and it doesn't look like this alert can be... See more...
Just checking if there is any improvement for this in v3? I'm happy to perform inventory, but i don't want to get the compliance alerts for firmware issues and it doesn't look like this alert can be disable even in v3. Just putting in a feature request if its still not available.
Thanks for the fast followup. 1) Setting SMBv1 fixed the problem with complaince jobs and allowed me to take a reference template succesfully on FC630's 2) I've tried cleaning the logs, job qu... See more...
Thanks for the fast followup. 1) Setting SMBv1 fixed the problem with complaince jobs and allowed me to take a reference template succesfully on FC630's 2) I've tried cleaning the logs, job queues and doing just one FC630, bios from 2.5.4 to 2.6.0, it is currently at 5 hours and doesn't look like it has even started from the details. The last job ran for 23 hours and it did update 3 of the 5 blades bios versions successfully, the other 2 doesn't look like it started. Its not like it takes hours to do the update, it just looks like it takes hours to start the update. (It would be good if the messages window had timestamps for each new line so i could confirm)
Deployed onto VMware 6.5. I've got a few of our FC630's in FX2s chassis just for out of band. (currently run OME 2.3) 1) This new GUI is awesome and much nicer than the old OME, so thats awesome ... See more...
Deployed onto VMware 6.5. I've got a few of our FC630's in FX2s chassis just for out of band. (currently run OME 2.3) 1) This new GUI is awesome and much nicer than the old OME, so thats awesome 2) I don't know how to setup the file share, so all my hosts now keep failing the configuration task everyday and i'm unable to take a reference compliance template from a server 3) Sending firmware seems to kind of work, but it takes a very long time compared to previously. I've had an update running now for 3 hours to do a single bios update on 5 hosts. There isn't much in the details either.