smerdyakov's Posts

smerdyakov's Posts

Sure  Also,  we have a disk failed error  before two weeks   DEVICE FAILED, PHYSICAL DISK 0:0:0 CONTROLLER 0, CONNECTOR 0  by updating the devices will solve the failure issues or do we need to... See more...
Sure  Also,  we have a disk failed error  before two weeks   DEVICE FAILED, PHYSICAL DISK 0:0:0 CONTROLLER 0, CONNECTOR 0  by updating the devices will solve the failure issues or do we need to consider that our disk is failed?
BIOS VERSION : 6.0.7  IDRAC6 :1.80.00(BUILD17) LIFECYCLE CONTROLLER :1.5.1.57  FIRMWARE VERSION : 6.30.0-0001 
Can u provide me links on how and what to update in my controller and firmware.  Do we need to  update from bios or through dell openmanager  Regards
HI CHRIS we have around 4 servers and each server has same configuration and  all the firmware were out of date.  I received the below error this morning DEVICE FAILED, PHYSICAL DISK 0:0:0 CONT... See more...
HI CHRIS we have around 4 servers and each server has same configuration and  all the firmware were out of date.  I received the below error this morning DEVICE FAILED, PHYSICAL DISK 0:0:0 CONTROLLER 0, CONNECTOR 0 
I am seeing the following statement in the  EVENT LOG of my dell  PowerEdge R710  twice this week at the same time  of the day  Reset to device,\Device\RaidPort 0 was issued Command timeout o... See more...
I am seeing the following statement in the  EVENT LOG of my dell  PowerEdge R710  twice this week at the same time  of the day  Reset to device,\Device\RaidPort 0 was issued Command timeout on physical disk: Physical Disk 0:0:0 Controller 0, Connector 0 Today there is another Error unexpected sense,SCSI sense data:Sense Key:3 Sense Code:11 Sense Qualifier:0:Physical Disk 0:0:0 Controller 0,Connector 0 Dell OMSA shows everything is okay hardware wise. how can i make sure everything is fine Regards