FeWatts's Posts

FeWatts's Posts

thank you for your responses. If I upgraded my my case to a Fractal Design 1000 (which support graphics cards up to 350mm in length) and my power supply to a crucial cx 430w, would I be able to ins... See more...
thank you for your responses. If I upgraded my my case to a Fractal Design 1000 (which support graphics cards up to 350mm in length) and my power supply to a crucial cx 430w, would I be able to install a radeon rx 480 or gtx 1060? Or are there any restrictions to what cases the motherboard is compatible with?
What limits the size of the graphics card? Is it the mother board or the pc case?
thank you, i guess this means no 470.
If this is to large would the EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB SC fit ?
The graphics card i am looking at is the Sapphire Radeon RX470 4gb version. I don't think it is to long at 9.5 inches, and it's recommended minimum power supply is 450w.
I have a Dell optiplex 9020 mini tower and i would like to put a graphics card in it. As i currently understand it i would need to upgrade the power supple to power a new card. I am currently looking... See more...
I have a Dell optiplex 9020 mini tower and i would like to put a graphics card in it. As i currently understand it i would need to upgrade the power supple to power a new card. I am currently looking a the Corsair CX500 with a Dell OptiPlex 9020 PSU Main Power 24-Pin to 8-Pin Adapter to allow it to interface with the mother board. The mother board has a free PCI socket. Are there any restrictions to the graphics cards i could put in?