rafael0130's Posts

rafael0130's Posts

But one funny thing, it says Broadcom Wireless on system information (settings =>general =>system information)! Shouldn't appear something like Qualcomm killer 1535... Maybe the problem is that the... See more...
But one funny thing, it says Broadcom Wireless on system information (settings =>general =>system information)! Shouldn't appear something like Qualcomm killer 1535... Maybe the problem is that the card is not original and I've been scammed 😞 Thanks!
Hello, Yes, I've checked bios status. It was enabled. (Wireless => WLAN (enabled))
Hello! I'm facing some problems with my network adapter ( Killer 1535) from Dell XPS 13 9360. After a clean install of the OS (Windows 10), network adapter is not recognized at all. When i t... See more...
Hello! I'm facing some problems with my network adapter ( Killer 1535) from Dell XPS 13 9360. After a clean install of the OS (Windows 10), network adapter is not recognized at all. When i try to install a driver through device manager (from driver available on computer), i get error 10 message for this. When i try to install a driver through USB port (downloaded latest driver from Dell website), i got the message " You must have proper Killer hardware installed in order to install Killer Performance Suite" and i cannot complete the driver install. It seems that there are some hardware problem as the wireless adapter is not even showing up. Anyone had the same problem as me? Thank you!