thatgaboy90's Posts

thatgaboy90's Posts

I have PMed you.
SRE.exe isn't on my system I tried searching for it and running it and SRE.exe couldn't be found I looked in task manager and couldn't find it there. I did stop and start the "DellSupportAssist Agent... See more...
SRE.exe isn't on my system I tried searching for it and running it and SRE.exe couldn't be found I looked in task manager and couldn't find it there. I did stop and start the "DellSupportAssist Agent" in services, I went back to Optimization UI and tried running a task it stayed at 0% and did not progress any. 
Running sfc /scannow has fixed the issue of the Optimize My System being grayed out I can now click it. There is a new issue with it now. When I Click run all or even if I click Run Now for each opti... See more...
Running sfc /scannow has fixed the issue of the Optimize My System being grayed out I can now click it. There is a new issue with it now. When I Click run all or even if I click Run Now for each option it stays at 0% and does not progress any further no matter how long I let it sit. I have tried uninstalling SupportAssist and Reinstalling it. when I click run now or run all for each option it will stay at 0% and will not progress further no matter how long I wait. 
Hello I am having issues with SupportAssist before I reinstalled windows it was working perfectly. Now I cannot use the Optimize My System option. I have tried many ways to get it to work it it would... See more...
Hello I am having issues with SupportAssist before I reinstalled windows it was working perfectly. Now I cannot use the Optimize My System option. I have tried many ways to get it to work it it would just sit at 0% on all of the options within Optimize My System. I reinstalled windows again to see if it would fix the problem and now I cant click on the Optimize My System option at all. It is grayed out so I cant click on it. Please help fix this issue.