M.Saad's Posts

M.Saad's Posts

Thank you LSUFAN51 for your reply.. i did as you told me and i searched in my support page for the Dell Command power manager, i found only one wich support my windows ( Windows 7, 64 Bits ).. but... See more...
Thank you LSUFAN51 for your reply.. i did as you told me and i searched in my support page for the Dell Command power manager, i found only one wich support my windows ( Windows 7, 64 Bits ).. but my installation fail, i receive this message as shown in this screen shot: https://prnt.sc/gog4ld i don't know exactly what's the problem, and i hope you can help me with it ..
Hello ...  i have a dell laptop " LATITUDE E5430 " ,, and i have a problem charging the battery ..  When i charge my battery ( if it was under 25% ), it works fine, but whenever it reachs 25% the b... See more...
Hello ...  i have a dell laptop " LATITUDE E5430 " ,, and i have a problem charging the battery ..  When i charge my battery ( if it was under 25% ), it works fine, but whenever it reachs 25% the battery stop charging and i get the message: 25% availble (Plugged in, not chargin). i tried many solutions for this problem but non of them worked, and those are: - updating the BIOS, Updating the Battery Driver. -Trying another AC Adabter and i tried to i also tried something i sow on the forum when i have to remove the battery and ac adapter then hold the power button for 30 sec..etc, but still didn't work. i want to note here that if the battery went to 0 - it can be charged to 25 % - here i would like to add some notes about my problem:  -Whenever i remove the AC Adapter from the laptop ( when the charge is at 25% ) and i connect it again, the battery keep chargin for like 80 seconds, then i get the Plugged in not charging message again. - i took a screenshot form the BIOS setup and it shows this: http://prntscr.com/goa0ma - i went to Diagnostics when the laptop starts, and i made a video that will show the battery health and how i get the Idle status: Thank you.. and i'm sorry for making this topic too long, but i just wanted to expalin my problem cz i can't find solutions.