musmas's Posts

musmas's Posts

I have tried troubleshooting as well as the link you provided but the problem still persists. It has been like this since 5-6 months.
Hi guys, I have an issue with the audio driver in my dell inspiron 7567. If I use the High Definition Audio driver I get the option of loudness equalization which I desperately need. However, I hear... See more...
Hi guys, I have an issue with the audio driver in my dell inspiron 7567. If I use the High Definition Audio driver I get the option of loudness equalization which I desperately need. However, I hear a thumping sound every couple of minutes. If I switch to the other sound driver, I don't get the audio enhancement options. Help me please as this issue has been driving me nuts.  If I manually update my High definition audio device, I get 2 options: 1. High Definition Audio Device = thump sound from speakers every couple of minutes, Audio Enhancements 2. Realtek Audio = No thump sounds, low volume, NO Audio Enhancements
Device Manager>High Definition audio device>update device driver>browse my>let me pick>high def next If i do this the static noise in background goes away but a thump in the speakers occurs every f... See more...
Device Manager>High Definition audio device>update device driver>browse my>let me pick>high def next If i do this the static noise in background goes away but a thump in the speakers occurs every few minutes or when i open YouTube or other video players If i update my driver to latest the static returns. I changed the Maxxaudio settings from default to preset 1 and now the whole equaliser and settings in it are greyed out and the notification on top says "Current default playback device is not supported"
It has been happening since the last two months now. It doesn't matter if AC is connected or not. Even when i use my earphones the problem persists
I have tried everything i could in these forums but to no avail. Either the voice has static in background or there is a thump from speakers after a few moments of using the laptop. Help as this issu... See more...
I have tried everything i could in these forums but to no avail. Either the voice has static in background or there is a thump from speakers after a few moments of using the laptop. Help as this issue is driving me nuts.
Guys thanks for the help but I found the solution myself. I went to this location and opened BacklitKB application and voila I could set my keyboard to permanently light up C:\Program Files\Dell\... See more...
Guys thanks for the help but I found the solution myself. I went to this location and opened BacklitKB application and voila I could set my keyboard to permanently light up C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\BacklitKB
Hi guys,      This is my first time posting on these forums. I wanted to ask whether there is a setting that can either prolong or permanently keep the back light from shutting down or not? Where I... See more...
Hi guys,      This is my first time posting on these forums. I wanted to ask whether there is a setting that can either prolong or permanently keep the back light from shutting down or not? Where I work it can get pretty dark and I find it a hassle to look at the keyboard in order to find where each key is at. Would be really grateful for any help.
Hi guys,      This is my first time posting on these forums. I wanted to ask whether there is a setting that can either prolong or permanently keep the back light from shutting down or not? Where I ... See more...
Hi guys,      This is my first time posting on these forums. I wanted to ask whether there is a setting that can either prolong or permanently keep the back light from shutting down or not? Where I work it can get pretty dark and I find it a hassle to look at the keyboard in order to find where each key is at. Would be really grateful for any help.