ajajaj's Posts

ajajaj's Posts

I need the serial key for my Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 that came with my computer. Here is the info about it: Do you need my computer service code? 420-6585 : Microsoft... See more...
I need the serial key for my Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 that came with my computer. Here is the info about it: Do you need my computer service code? 420-6585 : Microsoft Office 2007 Home and Student Edition Part Number Quantity Description YY665 1 MODULE, SOFTWARE, OFCHS-2K7, ENGLAND/ENGLISH, DELL AMERICAS ORGANIZATION 38GJJ 1 KIT, SOFTWARE, OFCHS-2K7, ENGLAND/ENGLISH, DELL AMERICAS ORGANIZATION WP341 1 SERVICE CHARGE, SOFTWARE, OFC-2K7, PATCH, WINDOWS XP YY556 1 SERVICE CHARGE, SOFTWARE, OFCHS-2K7, ENGLAND/ENGLISH
Microsoft office home and student 2007 came with my computer.  I need the key because I reinstalled windows and then upgraded to windows 10.  Can I give you my service tag # and you could look it up ... See more...
Microsoft office home and student 2007 came with my computer.  I need the key because I reinstalled windows and then upgraded to windows 10.  Can I give you my service tag # and you could look it up for me?  Thank you.