ACharpentier's Posts

ACharpentier's Posts

Hello all, I've recently purchased this laptop (Just out of best buy direct return policy) and It has remained docked at my desk since.   I used the keyboard briefly during setup, but otherwise ... See more...
Hello all, I've recently purchased this laptop (Just out of best buy direct return policy) and It has remained docked at my desk since.   I used the keyboard briefly during setup, but otherwise have been using my mechanical - well the other day I decided to use it and the backspace key popped up. Saw that the clips on the key itself were broken on one side. I don't want to have to wait without my computer in hopes that this may be covered by warranty repair if I send it in, but I cannot find this keyboard anywhere but Ebay. I would purchase it from ebay but the only sellers are located in hong kong and it would take quite a while and not be an assured fit. Any ideas? Part number, etc? Basically I would just buy a new keyboard and take the backspace key off of it.  I saw that theres a website for laptop replacement keys, but this particular model isn't listed. Is this keyboard shared with other models, just with either no backlight or with white text instead of red? I would accept a different kind of key if its the right size. Thanks, sorry for the wall of text. Just wanting to get my keyboard back to new :-(