moder000's Posts

moder000's Posts

Hi I have 1 vga and the laptop monitor runing right now. Can I also have the Display port pluged in to anuther monitor at same time ? Also how do I know if the dell latitud e6400 has the displ... See more...
Hi I have 1 vga and the laptop monitor runing right now. Can I also have the Display port pluged in to anuther monitor at same time ? Also how do I know if the dell latitud e6400 has the display port hardwear or if its a upgread option only ?
I dont see any thaing remotly to the discription "ControlVault" in the dell drivers area.
Ahh ty.. But it terns out the dell updater program works on a diferint browser.. EDIT: dame.. It did not fix the mising driver for Broadcom USH but it did find the PCI Serial Port and PCI Simpel ... See more...
Ahh ty.. But it terns out the dell updater program works on a diferint browser.. EDIT: dame.. It did not fix the mising driver for Broadcom USH but it did find the PCI Serial Port and PCI Simpel Communications Controler
HI I have a dell latitude e6400 with 64bit win 7. I want to set up eGPU on the mPCIe. I looked in divice manager and my Broadcom USH, PCI Serial Port and PCI Simpel Communications Controler are ... See more...
HI I have a dell latitude e6400 with 64bit win 7. I want to set up eGPU on the mPCIe. I looked in divice manager and my Broadcom USH, PCI Serial Port and PCI Simpel Communications Controler are mising. How do I find them ?
Hi all Can I make an adapter and or soder a ddr3 soc on my mobo ? The board normaly takes ddr2. I saw this on a web site.... Our test device had a main memory with a total of 2 gigabytes... See more...
Hi all Can I make an adapter and or soder a ddr3 soc on my mobo ? The board normaly takes ddr2. I saw this on a web site.... Our test device had a main memory with a total of 2 gigabytes RAM  at disposal. Divided into two modules with 1024MB memory chips of the type DDR2 PC2-6400 with 800MHz were at use. At the moment Dell indicates a maximum memory development of 4096MB, although the Montevina platform from Intel could be equipped with up to 8GB RAM (also DDR3).
can ddr3 soc be soderd on the board or an adapter be made ?