Noobster11's Posts

Noobster11's Posts

So I got the media but the Dell Key Creator Icon application that was downloaded to a computer would not open, so I am unable to pass it to a USB. Do you know why it would not open?
I can't access the link because I can't use any browsers. Since I did a factory reset the only browser available is edge but when I click on it does not open. Do you know what I can do in this case?
My hard drive was full so I did a factory reset. After the reset I saw I still only had about 70 GB out of 400GB free. I found the hard drive was full from a hidden folder which stores backups (I forg... See more...
My hard drive was full so I did a factory reset. After the reset I saw I still only had about 70 GB out of 400GB free. I found the hard drive was full from a hidden folder which stores backups (I forgot it's name but it started with a $). So I made myself an administrator (needed SYSTEM permission) and deleted all the files in it, I had read somewhere that this file wasn't important. That cleared up my memory to the point I had close to 400 GB free. Afterwards none of the applications work, ie doesn't open, the windows bar doesn't open, task manager is blank. I tried rebooting through safe mode to factory reset but I can't since the windows button doesn't show anything and I also tried to go to restart through safe mode but the f8 key doesn't do anything. Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do? Dell Inspiron 13, Reg Model: P57G