jeff.c's Posts

jeff.c's Posts

Greetings again.  Does anyone have suggestions on this?
Thank you for the suggestion @Alienware-Eimy.  Unfortunately it did not correct the issue :(
I've run into an issue with screen brightness after installing the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.   In no way shape or form can I adjust the brightness of the display.  I have the latest nVidia dri... See more...
I've run into an issue with screen brightness after installing the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.   In no way shape or form can I adjust the brightness of the display.  I have the latest nVidia driver (for the 1070).  I have the latest Intel driver from the Dell support section for my machine (intel hd 530). I've tried rolling back the driver(s).  I even reinstalled windows but the issue is still present.  My suspicions are with the old version of the intel display driver (from Dell) not working with the latest windows update.   When I try the driver from Intel, the message pops up that the latest version of the driver is not certified to work with my machine and forces a cancelation of the install.  Is there a workaround to install the latest driver from the intel site?