Mirafiore Greve Chianti's Posts

Mirafiore Greve Chianti's Posts

Is there any chance that my Unit will be replaced? Sad to hear its not under warranty anymore
Heres the S/N number Mr. Chris  - CN-0J6HFT-74445-38K-AP9L  Thank you very much for the efforts ! Appreciated it very much 
Its so sad to know that dell doesn't repair monitor. Maybe my monitor is not under warranty anymore. 
Thats why I included it in the description , the peripherals that I am using and not on the video. Btw Im from the Philippines , Any chances of it getting fixed by a technician or something? Thanks a... See more...
Thats why I included it in the description , the peripherals that I am using and not on the video. Btw Im from the Philippines , Any chances of it getting fixed by a technician or something? Thanks and have a great day!
I think its not under warranty anymore, previous owner bought it in the 1st quarter of 2016, Have you guys checked the video i posted for reference?
Tried the said solutions, still flickering but once it opens (after clicking for 20-30mins non stop) It will not blacked out. It only occurs when the monitor is turned off for long time. but if I lef... See more...
Tried the said solutions, still flickering but once it opens (after clicking for 20-30mins non stop) It will not blacked out. It only occurs when the monitor is turned off for long time. but if I left it open , it didnt turn off/Flicker/blackscreen Also Changed the cables , used DVI port and VGA to DVI adapter but still not working
  I bought a second hand P2014H. But after one week, when I turn the P2014H on, it was flickering after being off overnight. I tried the Hard Reset and reading the P2014H Manual to search the occur... See more...
  I bought a second hand P2014H. But after one week, when I turn the P2014H on, it was flickering after being off overnight. I tried the Hard Reset and reading the P2014H Manual to search the occurring flickering of monitor. I also tried restoring the P2014H to factory reset but not even one is working. Here is the link on what is happening when turning on my P2014H. Monitor flickering when opening. Now It still open but have to turn on and off for about 20-30 mins. But once my P2014H was on, it is not flickering unless turned off and leave overnight. My computer's a custom built, Intel Core i3 3240 @ 3.40GHz 8GB Ra GPU: 2GB ATI AMD Radeon HD 6570 Video Out: VGA/DVI/HDMI