Peracha's Posts

Peracha's Posts

It happens to people in the middle of the work..  It cant be because windows  Power Save Mode.  
Hello, I have a problem with many people in the organization. All with the same model of screens, but not the same operating system. Part with Mac computers and some with Windows, and everyone with... See more...
Hello, I have a problem with many people in the organization. All with the same model of screens, but not the same operating system. Part with Mac computers and some with Windows, and everyone with the same problem; The screens turns off for a moment (enter power save mode) and turn on itself after a few seconds. I've been trying to replace to a new cables, (Mini DP>DP, DP>DP) HDMI works fine, but each employee has two monitors and the problem starts on the second monitor (but this is not a solution to use only HDMI). We have this problem with something like 20-30 monitors, And it's growing day to day. Re-install the monitor drivers and disconnect and connect the power cable not helping, changing the display settings in the screen didn't helped to. Please help!