Alienware-Tammy's Posts

Alienware-Tammy's Posts

Hi @c_bator! We are sorry to hear about your problem. Can you please send me your Service Tag on a Private Message so we can look further into your case? 
Hi @CelticDiablo! Unfortunately, the power button does not change color and it does stay in solid blue.
Could you please send me your Service Tag on a Private Message so we can look further into this? 
Hi @Sleddriver! We are sorry to hear about your inconvenience. In the 5.1 version of the Command Center there's a new way to configure the Macro Keys that is called Macro Manager. 
Hi @luisousa! Can you please send me your Service Tag on a Private Message so we can confirm your model?
Hi @sdfonechan! We recommend a Windows re installation in this case. You can use the recovery image, it should still fix the problem. 
Hi @SquareWaffle! Can you send your Service Tag on a PM so we can look further into this? 
Hi @Marks73345! I'm sorry to hear that. We recommend that you try searching in different online stores, like Newegg, Parts-People or Amazon. 
Hi @raazinmobile! There have been reports of issues with this update. We strongly recommend waiting until the third week of May for a new update. 
Hi! The nVidia N16E-GX-A1 should work with this model. However, we do not recommend replacing the chip since it is soldered onto the motherboard. If you have the soldering skills, go for it. Also, ... See more...
Hi! The nVidia N16E-GX-A1 should work with this model. However, we do not recommend replacing the chip since it is soldered onto the motherboard. If you have the soldering skills, go for it. Also, here are the list of compatible GPU's with this system:  Nvidia ® GeForce® GTX 970M (3GB GDDR5) Nvidia® GeForce® GTX 980M (4GB GDDR5)
Hi @Pure2598! The AGA (Alienware Graphic Amplifier) supports the Alienware 15 R1/R2/R3/R4. So you shouldn't have any problem. 
Hi @Anas Bhatti! Just to confirm, did you run a diagnostic/ePSA test on your system? If not, follow the steps on this video and let us know if it showed any error. 
Hi @TheWolfIsDead! We are sorry to hear about your problem. Let's try these procedures: Check your Speaker/Headphone configuration  Right Click on the sound icon at the lower righ... See more...
Hi @TheWolfIsDead! We are sorry to hear about your problem. Let's try these procedures: Check your Speaker/Headphone configuration  Right Click on the sound icon at the lower right hand side of the screen Click Playback devices Right Click on your speakers Click Configure Speakers Follow the setup wizard   Make sure you BIOS is up to date. Follow our article on How to run a BIOS update on an Alienware Computer  Download and install the latest Audio Driver from our Drivers Page Try other set of speakers   Let us know how it goes  
Do you have a Windows 10 recovery USB drive? You may have received it with your system or perhaps you created one with your own USB drive.
Your system may still be in warranty. Send me your Service Tag in a PM, so we can check the warranty status. 
Hi @samar93! Just to confirm, the light on the AC adapter is not turning on at all? Even if you disconnect/reconnect it from the wall socket?
Hi @denzbs! Did you tried the steps below? At the desktop, click the Search the web and Windowsbox and type "reset". Select Reset this PC (System Setting). Under Advanced Startup, select Restart... See more...
Hi @denzbs! Did you tried the steps below? At the desktop, click the Search the web and Windowsbox and type "reset". Select Reset this PC (System Setting). Under Advanced Startup, select Restart now. At the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. Select Factory Image Restore.
Hi @MiMi17r4! Your system supports a 4-cell "smart" lithium-ion (68 WHr) and a 6-cell "smart" lithium-ion (99WHr). For more information, check out the specs manual on this link: https://dell.to/2rrV... See more...
Hi @MiMi17r4! Your system supports a 4-cell "smart" lithium-ion (68 WHr) and a 6-cell "smart" lithium-ion (99WHr). For more information, check out the specs manual on this link: https://dell.to/2rrVjDC
Hi @mikefitter! Try using a different path. After you start recording, press the Windows key and look for Microsoft Edge on the search box, then press enter. Use this path instead, and let us know i... See more...
Hi @mikefitter! Try using a different path. After you start recording, press the Windows key and look for Microsoft Edge on the search box, then press enter. Use this path instead, and let us know if it still doesn't work.
Hi @DaanKroonen! We are sorry to hear about your problem. Let's try doing a diagnostic/ePSA test in your system to verify that your hard drive works fine. Watch this video and follow the steps. Als... See more...
Hi @DaanKroonen! We are sorry to hear about your problem. Let's try doing a diagnostic/ePSA test in your system to verify that your hard drive works fine. Watch this video and follow the steps. Also, let's try with a CPU stress test: Download and install any temperature monitoring tool such as HWiNFO64or RealTemp Open the app once it is installed Open Support Assist Click on Start Type Support Assist  Support Assist Icon should come up, click on it  If Support Assist is not installed on your system Click Here and follow the On-Screen Instructions Click on Checkup Click on Scan a Specific Device Scroll Down to System Device Click on CPU Select CPU Stress Test and click Run Test Please reply to me in a private message with your findings, and include your Service Tag. I removed it from your post since that is private information, and we rather you not share that type of info in a public thread.