CelticDiablo's Posts

CelticDiablo's Posts

With the new Alienware 17r5, you can change all the LEDs to 1 of 16.7 million colors, but I am unable to change the LED around the power button? Am I missing something or does this constantly stay a s... See more...
With the new Alienware 17r5, you can change all the LEDs to 1 of 16.7 million colors, but I am unable to change the LED around the power button? Am I missing something or does this constantly stay a shade of blue?
Ok, ended up doing a chat with a very knowledgeable Dell tech support agent. They removed the network and bluetooth drivers and the Killer Software Suite. Reinstalled just the drivers without their ... See more...
Ok, ended up doing a chat with a very knowledgeable Dell tech support agent. They removed the network and bluetooth drivers and the Killer Software Suite. Reinstalled just the drivers without their software and it works great. Apparently that software causes a lot of weird issues. In case anyone else runs into this issue. 
I am having a very odd problem while connecting to certain websites using the new Alienware 17r5. It is equipped with the Killer G2500 for the wired connection and the Killer 1435 for wireless. When ... See more...
I am having a very odd problem while connecting to certain websites using the new Alienware 17r5. It is equipped with the Killer G2500 for the wired connection and the Killer 1435 for wireless. When connected via the wire, I get this error when trying to access certain sites: ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT. It does not matter whether I used Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Same error. However, if I disconnect the wire and just go wireless, it all works fine. What is going on here? How can I resolve this?
Thank you for the quick repsonse. Just 1 follow up question (as the manual does not specify exactly), can either slot that supports NVMe be used for the boot drive?
Looking to upgrade the SSD that comes standard with the 17r5 and curious if both slots support M.2 NVMe SSDs. Thank you in advance for the help.