22GREEN's Posts

22GREEN's Posts

I had this software installed 2 years ago on my R7 and for same issues had to 86 it.   Ya figured this would be resolved by now. I now just go to the Dell site and manually look for driver updates.... See more...
I had this software installed 2 years ago on my R7 and for same issues had to 86 it.   Ya figured this would be resolved by now. I now just go to the Dell site and manually look for driver updates.
Cool I hid the update definitely not installing this. I have the Killer Control Center app that came preinstalled but that service is disabled from startup. Is it safe to remove the Killer Control Cen... See more...
Cool I hid the update definitely not installing this. I have the Killer Control Center app that came preinstalled but that service is disabled from startup. Is it safe to remove the Killer Control Center app w/o any issues to Ethernet controller? I don't want to kill my internet.
I just had this update come down from Windows Update. One is pretty recent and the other from 9/2018? Anyone know what this is and if I (we) need it if you see it? I Googled some stuff and... See more...
I just had this update come down from Windows Update. One is pretty recent and the other from 9/2018? Anyone know what this is and if I (we) need it if you see it? I Googled some stuff and seen a handful of complaints on SmartByte which is part of Rivet Networks I believe.. Thanks
Sounds like the download / AWCC executable is corrupt. See if you can download it from another source.   This from the main page. Theres a pinned thread but not sure why the R7 is listed in those... See more...
Sounds like the download / AWCC executable is corrupt. See if you can download it from another source.   This from the main page. Theres a pinned thread but not sure why the R7 is listed in those newer versions. Its not listed in any of them under compatible systems.The latest version to use below.   Make sure you right click on the .exe and run as admin. https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverid=F8P3V
Thx for the advice lol
Hi Rodrigo,   Nope no issues at all.   Just didn't know if I was missing out on some new and improved audio drivers. Since I didn't see any newer audio drivers on Dell's site pertaining to my PC ... See more...
Hi Rodrigo,   Nope no issues at all.   Just didn't know if I was missing out on some new and improved audio drivers. Since I didn't see any newer audio drivers on Dell's site pertaining to my PC I wasn't sure if there's something out there but i'm not really going to test any others unless they came from Dell's site.    
I have these installed which are from Dell's site but I been following this thread below. It seems theres a lot new versions out there but is it just based on what Motherboard you have? https://www... See more...
I have these installed which are from Dell's site but I been following this thread below. It seems theres a lot new versions out there but is it just based on what Motherboard you have? https://www.tenforums.com/sound-audio/5993-latest-realtek-hd-audio-driver-version-243.html If so that might make more sense since Dell and Realtek haven't been spinning up new versions. Currently this is the latest from Dells site. I'm not too sure I want to try some of these other versions from the site listed.      
hmmm weird maybe it only effects random PC's mines good to go. I have an R7
This was an issue a few years back. I have the reg. file saved but since newer versions of GeForce Experience this hasn't been an issue. They fixed it so the icon is back. Mines there..
Your thermal Alienware Command Center should look like mine. We both have the R7     You find AWCC in your start menu by default.     EDIT: Sorry just saw where you have the R8 disregard m... See more...
Your thermal Alienware Command Center should look like mine. We both have the R7     You find AWCC in your start menu by default.     EDIT: Sorry just saw where you have the R8 disregard my post.
Thank you.
Dell Mods you out there? Can anyone answer this question above?
See screenshot. Its the same version as the original but says updated Feb. 25th 2019 Whats the update?? I see this at top of the list on my Aurora R7 driver page for this model but seems to be no c... See more...
See screenshot. Its the same version as the original but says updated Feb. 25th 2019 Whats the update?? I see this at top of the list on my Aurora R7 driver page for this model but seems to be no change in versions.
Is it basically rule of thumb to turn off your TV internal speakers if you have external speaker setup? My setup is R7 with Logitech z506 5.1 works perfect. My PC is connected to my LG 4K 55' TV vi... See more...
Is it basically rule of thumb to turn off your TV internal speakers if you have external speaker setup? My setup is R7 with Logitech z506 5.1 works perfect. My PC is connected to my LG 4K 55' TV via HDMI for my monitor. 3840 x 2160 My old PC I was able to connect through Line-In on my Creative sound card and used to be able to use 5.1 and TV internal speakers at the same time watching TV for example. With the R7 i'm not - not thats its a big deal. I did use the cable provided with the TV to connect to RCA connectors to the Line-In on the back of the R7 and go to the properties of that Line-In device under the recording tab and to the Listen tab and select my TV as the device figuring it would work and 5.1 is set to default under sound / playback default device but no sound from TV... its set also to default at 24 Bits 48000 Hz which from reading is correct. But after some reading and the TV settings I have read you can use an Optical Audio cable from TV to PC (both ports available on R7 and LG) and you listen both simultaneously. Should I bother?   PS I couldn't get the other 2 pics to load straight but you get the jist. Thanks          
Yup that's the famous echo sound. If you right click then properties on the Realtek device see if there is the enhancements tab and make sure everything in unchecked. If it is then you'll find a lot ... See more...
Yup that's the famous echo sound. If you right click then properties on the Realtek device see if there is the enhancements tab and make sure everything in unchecked. If it is then you'll find a lot of threads on Google.
I was thinking on this upgrade also but not sure it would suffice to sell my card GTX 1080 Ti 11GB's memory for the 2080 Ti
ok cool thats for that info.
I do see a radiator through the top of PC What is a AIO closed looped cooler? assume its the water cooled option I selected with the PC. I haven't opened the case but AWCC says CPU pump running.
Flash the BIOS again I have the R7 and whatever your BIOS is reinstall it or flash to latest one. I had a similar issue and the BIOS re-flash / upgrade corrected the issue.
@RobinBredin wrote:     Does anyone know where the link is for adding an avatar to your name? It sure isn't where you think it would be and that would be in your Profile. I clicked on >Edi... See more...
@RobinBredin wrote:     Does anyone know where the link is for adding an avatar to your name? It sure isn't where you think it would be and that would be in your Profile. I clicked on >Edit Profile but there was no link for an avatar       Hi, Click on Settings at the top of this page, then you should see a option on the top left of the next page to change avatar. Little late reply here but can't fund much on this. When are you able to upload your own avatar? I keep checking my profile but see no option I assume it has to be added to your profile?   Thx