Jorgeee0896's Posts

Jorgeee0896's Posts

Thank you, i will try this as soon as i get  a regular TV (i don't have one at the moment)  i just have one doubt. Why did it work the first time i plugged it but now it doesn't? I was just fine the... See more...
Thank you, i will try this as soon as i get  a regular TV (i don't have one at the moment)  i just have one doubt. Why did it work the first time i plugged it but now it doesn't? I was just fine the first time and now is super weird. I can plug it to my cable box without a problem and i don't know, i'm a bit confuse
Hey guys, I hope you're doing fine. The problem is this, I have a 11 year old 1908FP monitor. Exactly one week ago I bought an HDMI to DVI-D cable to plug my PS3 to the monitor and it worked just f... See more...
Hey guys, I hope you're doing fine. The problem is this, I have a 11 year old 1908FP monitor. Exactly one week ago I bought an HDMI to DVI-D cable to plug my PS3 to the monitor and it worked just fine. I had a little problem at the beginning but then it worked. The problem is this, yesterday I tried to plug the monitor to the PS3 again (cause I constantly switch it between my computer and the PS3) and it didn't work at all, I just got a black screen with the ''Power saving mode'' or nothing at all, like if nothing was plugged. I kept trying and then I just got the ''Resolution not available'' or something like that. I've had that message before when I put it on 1080, but this time was different because the message just appeared like half a second then just a black screen. Today I tried again and I just get a ''Power saving mode'' which I think is good because the first time it was like that. But now it is not working and I don't know what to do. Any suggestions will be appreciated.