TheYafen's Posts

TheYafen's Posts

Thank you, I applied the form. But how do I do the diagnostic tool?
Hello and thank you for the reply. I've checked the driver and actually my BT adapter is Qualcomm not Killer. But anyway it shouldn't affect somehow to the situation because I don't even turn the BT... See more...
Hello and thank you for the reply. I've checked the driver and actually my BT adapter is Qualcomm not Killer. But anyway it shouldn't affect somehow to the situation because I don't even turn the BT on the laptop on. I just turn on ANY Bluetooth device next to the Laptop and it affects internet speed immediately. I've updated my BIOS to the latest version. I've checked all of the mentioned channels and unfortunately the situation was still the same. The e-mail you wrote doesn't show up in your message. It probably was deleted by the forum system or something like that.
Hello. The problem is that the internet over WiFi works quite well until the moment I connect a Bluetooth device to the PC. It can be a mouse or headphones. When a device connected the internet spee... See more...
Hello. The problem is that the internet over WiFi works quite well until the moment I connect a Bluetooth device to the PC. It can be a mouse or headphones. When a device connected the internet speed drops significantly from e.g. 3MB/s down to 100kB/s. I tested this several times with different devices and the result was always the same. Furthermore, I've recently found out that even if I connect no device to the PC but just turn Bluetooth on on any device near the PC it gives the same effect. I checked this with Bluetooth headset, mouse and a simple phone. It turns out that the Bluetooth on the laptop is absolutely useless and moreover I cannot even use other BT devices near the laptop. The Support changed my motherboard and SSD recently in the context of another problem. Please help! Thank you.