BigOT's Posts

BigOT's Posts

Return it ASAP. Worthless PC from a worthless company. Get a Lenovo ThinkPad instead.
I got a full refund even after the 30-day return period, but I had to put up a pretty big fight. Customer support ran all the diagnostics and they couldn't find anything. It's just a poorly engineere... See more...
I got a full refund even after the 30-day return period, but I had to put up a pretty big fight. Customer support ran all the diagnostics and they couldn't find anything. It's just a poorly engineered fan system. I'm never buying a Dell again.
Hi Alan, I appreciate your response, but I won't pretend that I know how to do anything that you mention in your reply. I'd like to file an official customer service complaint, but all of the suppor... See more...
Hi Alan, I appreciate your response, but I won't pretend that I know how to do anything that you mention in your reply. I'd like to file an official customer service complaint, but all of the support links I follow lead me to self-service articles or this community. Can you send me a link to the right place where I can file a case?  I'm in Canada if that changes anything. Thank you
Hi, I have the exact same issue. The fan is extremely loud and distracting. I can hear it from across my condo. I'm embarrassed to bring it to a coffee shop, to be honest.