MykAwl's Posts

MykAwl's Posts

Dell will not help you, other than to send a tech with a refurbished motherboard.  After weeks of this, I took it upon myself to go into their F2 Bios and disable RAID Storage (Configured the SATA in... See more...
Dell will not help you, other than to send a tech with a refurbished motherboard.  After weeks of this, I took it upon myself to go into their F2 Bios and disable RAID Storage (Configured the SATA in ACHI mode.)   I had to reinstall Windows, and now the machine no longer crashes.  This is a Dell problem that they do not want to fix.
Just ordered a new Inspiron 3180 to replace one I bought a year ago and the wi-fi card will not pick up 5G Internet... last years model did.  Why is Dell installing cheaper wi-fi cards in these lapto... See more...
Just ordered a new Inspiron 3180 to replace one I bought a year ago and the wi-fi card will not pick up 5G Internet... last years model did.  Why is Dell installing cheaper wi-fi cards in these laptops?   If I would have known that I would have never ordered it.