alfredo.f's Posts

alfredo.f's Posts

Hi Thierry, Thank you so much for your answer. The truth is that knowing that there is a solution to be able to continue using the Apple monitor encourages me to definitely buy the Dell XPS notebook... See more...
Hi Thierry, Thank you so much for your answer. The truth is that knowing that there is a solution to be able to continue using the Apple monitor encourages me to definitely buy the Dell XPS notebook. Thanks again. Alfredo
Hi Thierry, Thank you very much for your comment. Please, let me know if you finally got the monitor and its ports working with your XPS. Thank you. Alfredo
  Hello, I intend to buy a Dell XPS 15 9570. I want to use an Apple Thunderbolt Display as an external monitor, which has a Thunderbolt2 port, a Firewire port, 3 USB ports and a Gigabyte Ethernet... See more...
  Hello, I intend to buy a Dell XPS 15 9570. I want to use an Apple Thunderbolt Display as an external monitor, which has a Thunderbolt2 port, a Firewire port, 3 USB ports and a Gigabyte Ethernet port. I will use an Apple adapter, to convert the Thunderbolt port of the monitor to Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C). My question is if the Dell computer will detect the ports of the monitor and I can use the Ethernet port of the monitor to connect to the internet and the USB ports of the monitor to connect external keyboard and mouse or a flash drive or any USB device. Thank you very much.
Hola, tengo intención de comprar un equipo Dell XPS 15 9570. Quiero usar como monitor externo un Apple Thunderbolt Display que dispone de un puerto Thunderbolt2, un puerto Firewire, 3 puertos USB y ... See more...
Hola, tengo intención de comprar un equipo Dell XPS 15 9570. Quiero usar como monitor externo un Apple Thunderbolt Display que dispone de un puerto Thunderbolt2, un puerto Firewire, 3 puertos USB y un puerto Gigabyte Ethernet. Utilizaré un adaptador de Apple, para convertir el puerto Thunderbolt del monitor a Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C). Mi duda es si el equipo Dell detectará los puertos del monitor y podré usar el puerto Ethernet del monitor para conectarme por cable a internet y los puertos USB del monitor para conectar teclado y ratón externos o un pendrive o cualquier dispositivo USB. Muchas gracias.