DarthKahn's Posts

DarthKahn's Posts

Yes, we still have the same issue. Download command center, install command center, then try to install OC controls and it says it cannot because there is already a version installed. 
So I have two questions. The first is, with my alienware command center on my R5, Everytime I start it, it tells me to update my OC controls. I tried to update and it said it could not install, that ... See more...
So I have two questions. The first is, with my alienware command center on my R5, Everytime I start it, it tells me to update my OC controls. I tried to update and it said it could not install, that there was another version installed, and to go into control panel and remove it. So I did that, tried to re-install, and it said the same thing. So now I cant even get my OC controls back. This is on top of the fact that every 5 minutes im reminded that dell support assist has an update for me, (BIOS), which fails everytime it tries to update. This is crazy, this computer is less than 40 days old. I gave up on the dell support assist because I talked to two different agents who called it “interesting”(but did nothing to fix it). But now with this OC control issue, this is bothering me. I did all the usual stuff (restarted, ran in admin mode, cleaned the registry) and it still tells me there is another version of this Dell OC control on my computer everytime I try to install it. 
So, here I am with my brand new alienware 17 R5, and after opening the dell support app, I had a few updates queued. Everyone of them installed except for the Intel UHD 630 Graphics driver. Everytime... See more...
So, here I am with my brand new alienware 17 R5, and after opening the dell support app, I had a few updates queued. Everyone of them installed except for the Intel UHD 630 Graphics driver. Everytime I try to install it, it says "failed". Kind of upsetting considering this is a brand new laptop. Is anyone else having this issue still? I saw an older thread but some of the responses in it were ridiculous. I should not have to do anything that crazy with a brand new laptop.