Hendrawar's Posts

Hendrawar's Posts

Thank you for your response @ElCoyote_. I just installed this graphics card yesterday. I working but it seem like no so stable because it just work at port no 3 and sometime it not working at all. I ... See more...
Thank you for your response @ElCoyote_. I just installed this graphics card yesterday. I working but it seem like no so stable because it just work at port no 3 and sometime it not working at all. I still try to figured out some alternative setting. Maybe I will also try the 45 W NVidia. Thank you
Hi. All, I do GIS analysis, and I've had my eye on this T430 for a while now with spec : 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2023 v4 1.7GHz, 15M Cache, with Turbo Boost  16 GB RDIMM, 2400MT/S, DDR4, Dual Ran... See more...
Hi. All, I do GIS analysis, and I've had my eye on this T430 for a while now with spec : 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2023 v4 1.7GHz, 15M Cache, with Turbo Boost  16 GB RDIMM, 2400MT/S, DDR4, Dual Rank x4 Dual Hot Plug Redundant Power Supply (1+1) 495 W Chassis with up to 8, 3.5" Hot Plug Hard Drives and Embedded SATA, Tower Configuration I plan to investment on it and put  NVIDIA Quadro P2000 graphics card. Is it possible?