wwii's Posts

wwii's Posts

Goodmorning,   Iam Running omsa 8.4 and the os on the server is ubuntu server 16.4 tls. Server is an T610 and a R710 and on both of them i have isseus getting it to work. It shows that all service... See more...
Goodmorning,   Iam Running omsa 8.4 and the os on the server is ubuntu server 16.4 tls. Server is an T610 and a R710 and on both of them i have isseus getting it to work. It shows that all services are running that is the weird part.   I have rebooted mulitple times after installation on both servers.
Could you make an manuel for  OpenManage without essentials? am having a hard tim getting it to work... Useing ubuntu server 16.04   Also dell server manager says: Server administrator SNMP... See more...
Could you make an manuel for  OpenManage without essentials? am having a hard tim getting it to work... Useing ubuntu server 16.04   Also dell server manager says: Server administrator SNMP component is not installed.   while i used  srvadmin-all for installing , thats a bit strange...   i use snmp v3 which works fine 
Could you make an manuel for  OpenManage without essentials? am having a hard tim getting it to work... Useing ubuntu server 16.04   Also dell server manager says: Server administrator SNMP... See more...
Could you make an manuel for  OpenManage without essentials? am having a hard tim getting it to work... Useing ubuntu server 16.04   Also dell server manager says: Server administrator SNMP component is not installed.   while i used  srvadmin-all for installing , thats a bit strange...   i use snmp v3 which works fine