rxby's Posts

rxby's Posts

I´ve found out that my Inspiron 13 7375 2 in 1, Ryzen5 2500u vega 8 laptop have hard time to perform stable while browsing youtube and has the same issue when vidochatting on skype.  Watching a yout... See more...
I´ve found out that my Inspiron 13 7375 2 in 1, Ryzen5 2500u vega 8 laptop have hard time to perform stable while browsing youtube and has the same issue when vidochatting on skype.  Watching a youtube video often results in screenflickering and sometimes the screen turns black. This laptop is less than a year old not even 6 months and ive had this feeling that it is really unstable and fragile right from the start.  I have accepted that it wont perform as i ideally would want it to but when you cant even watch a youtube video without screen flickers in green and pixles i supect something is wrong.  Dell support has tried everything...  i dont know how many times ive runned support assist and it tells me everything is fine. Updating all drivers and even windows 10 and the laptop still has this issues. I Suspect that the vega 8 integrated graphic card with the processor is broken perhaps with shipment or something because the specs are decent enough to be able to play a youtube video.  
Hey! I purchased an inspiron 7375 2 in 1 and right from the start i had issues with bluescreen and unstable performance. I contacted service support couple of times and they fixed some issues to make... See more...
Hey! I purchased an inspiron 7375 2 in 1 and right from the start i had issues with bluescreen and unstable performance. I contacted service support couple of times and they fixed some issues to make the computer run faster. (It was really slow in the first week). Bluescreens are happening couple of times a week from just starting skype videoconference.  Most bluescreens have the error code "Video scheduler internal error".  When i browse the web i sometimes get really strange color changes on the screen where some elements on a website can change in color or texture for example a video can become partley green. Is this normal to have when surfing the web? I dont do any gaming. Mostly use it for light content creation and writing for my study but i just feel that this computer wouldnt even fit a even lighter user.