molotoweef's Posts

molotoweef's Posts

Super gut, irgendwie wird das Mainboard mir bei der Dell Konfiguration, die über den Service Tag zu erreichen ist, nicht angezeigt. Nur ein Daughterboard was auch immer das sein mag ;-) Zur Sache,... See more...
Super gut, irgendwie wird das Mainboard mir bei der Dell Konfiguration, die über den Service Tag zu erreichen ist, nicht angezeigt. Nur ein Daughterboard was auch immer das sein mag ;-) Zur Sache, ich könnte dieses Mainboard bestellen: NOKOTION Original 0RDH49 RDH49 QCL00 LA-8241P. Weiß jetzt nicht wie die Codierung diesbezüglich bei Euch läuft, 2 von 3 Ziffern sind jedoch identisch ;-) Siehst Du diesbezüglich Probleme vorher?
Hey I have a 3560 with 32 gb ssd and 7670m amd radeon. Part number apparently is: 0C05GV. Mainboards, and i wanna change the mainboard, that are similiar are only available for "RDH49". Would that... See more...
Hey I have a 3560 with 32 gb ssd and 7670m amd radeon. Part number apparently is: 0C05GV. Mainboards, and i wanna change the mainboard, that are similiar are only available for "RDH49". Would that fit? Many thanks!!
Hey Ladies and Gents, long time ago I bought myself a dell vostro 3560. Its a great machine, comes with an AMD Radeon 7670m (and a weird 32 Gig ssd), but best part is that it has no Numpad!  Long s... See more...
Hey Ladies and Gents, long time ago I bought myself a dell vostro 3560. Its a great machine, comes with an AMD Radeon 7670m (and a weird 32 Gig ssd), but best part is that it has no Numpad!  Long story short, freakin hot summer killed the GPU-chip. Basically whenever the Laptop trys to utilize the 7670 instead of on-board Intel HD graphics it gives a nice BSOD. This famous ATIKSYS or something around that. Tried working around it, tried clean installing win7, tried clean installing win10, played around with the different available drivers.. In the end nothing helped. When you start a game/tool that wants to use AMD --> BSOD, when you try to access the Catalyst center --> BSOD. I assume the chip is gone. Since I like the laptop I would repair it. For this I need a motherboard. If i read it correctly, my part number is something like: "0C05GV". When googling, that actually finds some vostro 3560 links. However, it does not find motherboards to buy. What I was able to find was this: https://de.aliexpress.com/item/0RDH49-RDH49-QCL00-LA-8241P-Mainboard-for-Dell-Vostro-3560-Motherboard-with-video-card-works/32824038220.html But there the part number is not correct.. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you very much! -Martin