punit8's Posts

punit8's Posts

SOLUTION: Go to bios settings. Processor setting If intel speed step is enabled, disable it.    
I have same problem, actual problem is that thermal limit for mx150 is set only to 67 degree by dell, when using with charger your cpu runs at full. Speed 3400 mhz, causing temperature to. Increase a... See more...
I have same problem, actual problem is that thermal limit for mx150 is set only to 67 degree by dell, when using with charger your cpu runs at full. Speed 3400 mhz, causing temperature to. Increase as soon as temperature reaches 67 degree gpu starts to throttle down resulting in super bad fps, i haven't found any solution to this problem, dell technical support is also helpless do let me. Know if you find any solution
Well i did (read my post)
i bought dell inspiron 7572 almost a month back, and i just cant play any video game or do any graphic intensive task, the clock speed of mx150 seems to drop down to 167 mhz for every 10 sec, it seem... See more...
i bought dell inspiron 7572 almost a month back, and i just cant play any video game or do any graphic intensive task, the clock speed of mx150 seems to drop down to 167 mhz for every 10 sec, it seems that temperature ceiling of 7572 for mx150 is set only to 67 degree which is achieved in just 5 minute of work  or gameplay and i am forced to use intel's integrated gpu. Dell's technical support(india) is also unable to solve my issue.DO note i have updated bios,installed different version of nvidea driver(from dell's website , from nvidea's website their old versions etc.)   
it has very bad issue with temperature management if you only want laptop for internet surfing and stuff buy a cheaper one , if you want laptop  for heavy task buy some other laptop as this just wont... See more...
it has very bad issue with temperature management if you only want laptop for internet surfing and stuff buy a cheaper one , if you want laptop  for heavy task buy some other laptop as this just wont work for more than a minute when under high load ,also refund or return system is not there as i got directly from dell.in wait for a while if u can lets see if they can solve this issue or buy some other laptop whose review are available on internet
I bought inspiron 7572 about a month back and am unable to run any game , or do any graphic intensive task,after doing research i found out the problem is with low temprature ceiling of mx150, its se... See more...
I bought inspiron 7572 about a month back and am unable to run any game , or do any graphic intensive task,after doing research i found out the problem is with low temprature ceiling of mx150, its set only at 67 degree, the dell technical support is as useless as pen without ink. i was wondering if an bios update could solve this issue,right now i am forced to use intel's uhd graphics as in india 67 degree c for cpu reaches in less than a minute and clock speed of mx150 drops to 137 mhz.