Paulchillinbfd's Posts

Paulchillinbfd's Posts

I Have a GT 1030 in my 760 MT you will have to make sure it fits in.
Yes. go on MRmemory site it will tell you what hdd it can take.
Correction on the power connector, it's 6-pin, not 8. You might want to consider the GTX1050ti. It is smaller and doesn't require a dedicated power connection, it draws power from the connection to ... See more...
Correction on the power connector, it's 6-pin, not 8. You might want to consider the GTX1050ti. It is smaller and doesn't require a dedicated power connection, it draws power from the connection to the motherboard. It still recommends a PSU of 300W though.
There's 4 models of the 7010   7010 Desktop 7010 Mini-Tower 7010 Small Form Factor SFF 7010 Ultra Small Form Factor USFF
It should work fine.
Which Model is the optiplex?
For older Dell PCs, you may need a BIOS update to use cards above the 600 series, as they require the new UEFI BIOS released in 2013. You'll need to contact Dell support for an update if available. Pl... See more...
For older Dell PCs, you may need a BIOS update to use cards above the 600 series, as they require the new UEFI BIOS released in 2013. You'll need to contact Dell support for an update if available. Please check the back of the PC case for the service tag, then go to the Dell support page, enter your tag, and look for the downloads for your PC. If a BIOS update is available, it may be listed there, with instructions on updating the PC.
Yes but but whats the fastest cpu that works with this machine. Just want to know if i can.
Hello i would like to change cpu to a better one. what do you guys recommend?    My Motherboard 0M858N