Whix's Posts

Whix's Posts

Sorry for not specifying, i am unsure on what the information is/where i could find it, however i did find ' Alienware 15 R3BASE,NBK,BTX,AW15R3' in the product information of my purchase, and as for ... See more...
Sorry for not specifying, i am unsure on what the information is/where i could find it, however i did find ' Alienware 15 R3BASE,NBK,BTX,AW15R3' in the product information of my purchase, and as for if it has g-sync or not, it does, if that helps?
Hello, I've just recently purchased an Alienware r3, and I am just messing around with some settings. I was wondering if there was a way to make it so that when not in any games the integrated GPU wi... See more...
Hello, I've just recently purchased an Alienware r3, and I am just messing around with some settings. I was wondering if there was a way to make it so that when not in any games the integrated GPU will handle everything, and once I open a game the dedicated GPU will take over? I have had a look through the Nvidia control panel, however it doesn't actually let me decide what GPU I want at all, but both definitely have drivers installed, they both show up in device manager, and task manager recognises the two separately.