rodria5's Posts

rodria5's Posts

Hello, When I try to add a new repository with vCenter Integration I got this error: "There are no active clients available for the console". SO version: Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterpise DRM versi... See more...
Hello, When I try to add a new repository with vCenter Integration I got this error: "There are no active clients available for the console". SO version: Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterpise DRM version: 3.2.0.508 OMIVV version: 4.3.0.2814 vCenter version: 6.5.0.1 13000 Build 7312210 Information at drmservice-o.log: 05-08-19 16:20:33 INFO com.dell.drm.inventoryhelper.OMIVVConnector test                            Testing the connection : 10.110.59.64 05-08-19 16:20:33 INFO com.dell.drm.utilities.WebTrustManager setTrustManager                      Certificate checking is already disabled for this connection. 05-08-19 16:20:33 INFO com.dell.drm.utilities.WebTrustManager$1 checkServerTrusted                 Skipping SSL Certificate checking for this connection. 05-08-19 16:20:33 INFO com.dell.drm.utilities.WebTrustManager$1 checkServerTrusted                 Skipping SSL Certificate checking for this connection. 05-08-19 16:20:36 INFO com.dell.drm.utilities.WebTrustManager$1 checkServerTrusted                 Skipping SSL Certificate checking for this connection.   Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
Hello, Can we manage Dell workstations and laptops through OpenManage Enterprise? Thanks in advance.
Hello, Can we manage Dell workstations and laptops through OpenManage Enterprise? Thanks in advance
Thank you for your help! Now, we have another issue: We select the adapter in the drop down list, but SupportAssist took 10 hours trying to connect to OME and finally we get an error message (cannot... See more...
Thank you for your help! Now, we have another issue: We select the adapter in the drop down list, but SupportAssist took 10 hours trying to connect to OME and finally we get an error message (cannot configure the adapter). There is communication between SAE and OME. Thanks in advance.
Hello, I have SAE in a Windows 2016 server. I tried to integrate it with OME but I cannot see the adapter in the list:     Is OpenManage Enterprise adapter supported on OpenManage Enterpr... See more...
Hello, I have SAE in a Windows 2016 server. I tried to integrate it with OME but I cannot see the adapter in the list:     Is OpenManage Enterprise adapter supported on OpenManage Enterprise v3.1? This is a screenshot from SupportAssist Enterprise Version 2.0 Support Matrix pdf file, and, as you can see, it only mentions the Tech Release.     Thanks in advance.