Ravaltabav's Posts

Ravaltabav's Posts

"The passphrase is the password configured for the user."   Thank you very much ! This is exactly the information I was looking for ! This is not really explicit in the documentation. I'll close t... See more...
"The passphrase is the password configured for the user."   Thank you very much ! This is exactly the information I was looking for ! This is not really explicit in the documentation. I'll close the thread.    
Hello,   I would like to monitor my PowerEdge servers via SNMPv3 with a secured authentication and encryption. But I didn't find where I can configure the SHA and AES passphrases on the iDRAC web ... See more...
Hello,   I would like to monitor my PowerEdge servers via SNMPv3 with a secured authentication and encryption. But I didn't find where I can configure the SHA and AES passphrases on the iDRAC web UI. I can activate both options on the user parameters, but I don't know where to configure the passphrases. I tried to make some SNMPv3 request without theses options, it works well, but the data transits in clear text.  Model : PowerEdge T330 iDRAC version 2.52.52.52 Is there anyone that can help me on this matter?   Thanks very much in advance !   Guewen