PoulpyAFK's Posts

PoulpyAFK's Posts

Hi m8, thank u for ur time, im in struggle with the cables part, i can find the 850w psu but not the originals cables. Maybe i dont have to use the originals ones but i want to be 100% safe. 
Ty but it does not help me find the originals cables for 850w psu :/
<English only on this Forum> Hello, I want to change my power supply from 460 w to 850 w (original equipment), but it is supplied without cables, so I want to know exactly which cables I have to b... See more...
<English only on this Forum> Hello, I want to change my power supply from 460 w to 850 w (original equipment), but it is supplied without cables, so I want to know exactly which cables I have to buy, I hope someone can help me, thank you and happy new year. Here are my specifications: i-5 6400 CPU GTX 1070 video card 16GB DDR4 memory 1 HDD, 1 SSD 460w PSU
Hi, i want to change my power supply from 460w to 850w ( original equipment OEM ), i found one on ebay but its no harness so i want to know exactly what cables i have to buy, hope someone can help me... See more...
Hi, i want to change my power supply from 460w to 850w ( original equipment OEM ), i found one on ebay but its no harness so i want to know exactly what cables i have to buy, hope someone can help me, thanx and hapy new year.   Here is my specs : I5 6400-GTX 1070-16gb ram ddr4- 1HDD+1SSD-460wPSU