Gopiichand's Posts

Gopiichand's Posts

Hello KW150, Can you confirm if we use SRDF/A with MSSQL server 2012 do we have any issues when fail over time ? I heared that MSSQL with SRDF/A is having issue when failover time ?
Hello Everyone, In my environment we are using SRDF for storage based replication from vmax(dc) to vmax(dr).in DC and DR we only configured linux and aix system till now. first time we are im... See more...
Hello Everyone, In my environment we are using SRDF for storage based replication from vmax(dc) to vmax(dr).in DC and DR we only configured linux and aix system till now. first time we are implemented windows server which is using mysql database.that should be replicated to DR. My query is do we need any licence to configure replication for newly configured windows server. If we want to create newly configured windows server replication do we follow any prerequisites ? Please let me know. Advance Thanks
Hi everyone, In UNITY 400f,we are getting automatic refresh of contract data failed issue. so ports 80,9443,443 have opened.but still we are facing this issue Please give the information t... See more...
Hi everyone, In UNITY 400f,we are getting automatic refresh of contract data failed issue. so ports 80,9443,443 have opened.but still we are facing this issue Please give the information to do further proceedings. Advance Thanks
Hi everyone, may i know the difference between centralized esrs and integrated esrs Advance Thanks
Hi everyone, Please let me know the procedure of moving lun from one host to another host in unity. Advance Thanks
i am learner so i want to know,if  50 gb storage request coming from windows server at first time.i want to apply RAID5 for the server.raid 5 needs maximum 3 disks.so i think one disk is enough f... See more...
i am learner so i want to know,if  50 gb storage request coming from windows server at first time.i want to apply RAID5 for the server.raid 5 needs maximum 3 disks.so i think one disk is enough for storage allocation.how the data stores in the disks?
please tell me how the data is stores in the physical disks?is in the form of bits ?or regular mode ?
what is alua ? how it s used in clariion storage boxes?
what is firmware ? why it is in switches? what is the usage of it?
thanks for shareing your knowledge
WHAT IS ISCSI ?