Do_Not Know's Posts

Do_Not Know's Posts

I would like to thank all that responded to my problem. It is nice to see such helpfull people offering thier knowledge to an issue they could  easily kept quite about and continued on. A big shout o... See more...
I would like to thank all that responded to my problem. It is nice to see such helpfull people offering thier knowledge to an issue they could  easily kept quite about and continued on. A big shout out to those who spent thier time to help the uninformed. Thank you most and I will post back after I try my repair the middle of next week. Thanks once again.
To resolve an error EVENT ID 3002 Vista Ultimate 32 bit says to (1) use the Windows product disk (2)restart computer (3) press any key to start computer from the Windows product disk (4) check launga... See more...
To resolve an error EVENT ID 3002 Vista Ultimate 32 bit says to (1) use the Windows product disk (2)restart computer (3) press any key to start computer from the Windows product disk (4) check laungauge NEXT (5) Repair your computer (6) select op system to repair (7) System recover option STARTUP REPAIR (8) When startup repair finished restart computer. Since I do not have the Windows operating disk but Dells restore disk what can I do to fix this problem. I must have the original Windows Vista Ultimate Disk not a restore disk to fix this problem. How can I run Startup Repair?
Screech of Death and Dells accountability is not much concern to Dells customers as I see most people are just disabling the Sound Blaster audio and rolling on with the on board audio or springing mo... See more...
Screech of Death and Dells accountability is not much concern to Dells customers as I see most people are just disabling the Sound Blaster audio and rolling on with the on board audio or springing more money on something that Dell should be held accountable for.   I'm asking again if Dell has a fix for this issue. I have been to Creatives website and they say I have a PCI express XFi xtreme audio and I do see a new beta version for the X-Fi cards but it says do not use this on the X-Fi xtreme audio. Creative says do not use this on an xtreme audio<<<<<<< The file is SBXF_PCDRVBETA_US__2_18_0006.exe<<<<<<DON"T USE ON XREME AUDIO.  Can Dell tell me which one I should try now and which one is supposed to be the one that works with the Xtreme audio? I see a X-Fi series driver 2.18.0004 file id is SBXF_PCDRV_LB_2_18_0004.EXE and another X-Fi xtreme audio pack 1.04.0079 file id XFXA_PCDRN_LB_1_04_00079.EXE Can Dell direct me to a correct version to use? Also they have a new version of the Creative Console Launcher but it also says do not use on the xtreme audio, that version would be 2.60.29 file id CSL_PCAPP-LB_2_60_29 DO NOT USE ON XTREME AUDIO. Could someone at Dell please help once again? I'm trying to be nice.  
I'm really sorry to see Dell has spooked this poor 5 year old about using a computer. This will probably affect her for the next few years when she comes around someone else's computer. I pray tha... See more...
I'm really sorry to see Dell has spooked this poor 5 year old about using a computer. This will probably affect her for the next few years when she comes around someone else's computer. I pray that this doesn't happen and wish the best for the young one having to face such a horrowing experience.   Dell honestly needs to make an appearance on the forum and also email all past and present owners in or out of warranty that they know something is happening and they are working with Creative to address the problem and as soon as it gets worked out all owners will be shipped new (not refurbished) parts and also they should throw in a gift card to a retail store other than Dell or Creative, say around 150.00 to each owner of one of these systems that we all know has the SOD problem. They should handle there business up front with there customers and not try to hide the fact  they know something is wrong instead of denying email and removing post (like a communist nation would). I guess they expect us not to hear this sound (even though we do) and proceed as if everything is just fine. I hope all the people that went out and purchased new sound cards at retail will still stand behind us that haven't and let's make a multi billion dollar company hold up to there side of the product we assumed we were getting. I have always held Dell up as a high end quality innovator. Since this screech of death and there continued hop, skipping, try this, try that,  the problem has gotten out of hand. I don't know that I still have that opinion, depends on how they fix it will determine my future thoughts on Dell. I'm pretty sure they will do the right thing. We can do more as a group than we can as an individual-all marketing campaigns will tell you that. Positive or negative. DELL needs to keep there clients. And they need to quit acting like the Chinese and stand behind there products, it was us the American people that took them where they are today. I know in the USA our people demand quality especially from such a big HIGH HELD QUALITY COMPANY. As long as they have had this problem you can't tell me they have no idea as to what's going on? I bet they knew after they received about 50 calls on it that they started researching it. And you know that after they received another few dozen emails and forum complaints on it they put people on resolving this issue. I'm sure it is most likely to big of a cost issue for them and they probably are taking the denial route using that reason. One thing we have going for us though-They can't deny it now- there are to many of there techs and system owners that have said it was a problem. I truly believe they know what's wrong just trying to find the best cost effective way (the company) to make it correct. Hey it's a DELL. This is only my opinion and I had no intentions of upsetting anyone. I do think truly DELL already knows what's happening. Hold your invoices. And I would respect my customers a little more if I where in there situation. Please everyone have a pleasant day and I truly am not trying to upset anyone, I just think as a group you can get more done. I wonder if they will delete this message? They did make me edit it before posting. Commies
Toronto699-I HAVE BEEN DELLIFIED! How can a company so large still have the highest market shares? They do nothing right for there customers and everything they say is misleading. I wish I had of s... See more...
Toronto699-I HAVE BEEN DELLIFIED! How can a company so large still have the highest market shares? They do nothing right for there customers and everything they say is misleading. I wish I had of stayed with Gateway. I wish I had of known about this forum before I wasted my time and money. Can you tell me where I can find additional info from Chris_M's last post and also heard a new forum started on the screech of death but I don't see it.
Thank you for your input and it is good to know about my pci slots. Maybe by the time I need it nvidia will have something like a 1720 on board chip:) Hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July and... See more...
Thank you for your input and it is good to know about my pci slots. Maybe by the time I need it nvidia will have something like a 1720 on board chip:) Hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July and thanks for your input. Everyone's advice will help me in the long run. William
Tim thank you for all your help and you have told me what I needed to know. Just wanted to get the info correct now so that when one comes along (Processor) I can pick it up. Looks like the 300 qu... See more...
Tim thank you for all your help and you have told me what I needed to know. Just wanted to get the info correct now so that when one comes along (Processor) I can pick it up. Looks like the 300 quad is the way to go. And for the money hopefullu in another 9 or so months they will be a little cheaper. Thanks for all your help and have a safe and happy 4th of July.
Thanks so much, exactly what I needed. Have a Honorable 4th of July, you and everyone else that posted with info
Thanks so much for that info Tim, thats the kinda stuff I was needing to know about. Do you know if I could go up one higher with no problems? If not you have helped alot.
XPS 420, QX6850 3.0Ghz, 4gig, Raptor 150, WD-1T, Seagate 750, 8800GS, Vista Ult.32/64 dual boot.  from your bottom line. Will my 420XPS run this same chip without any mods? Also I see you are dual... See more...
XPS 420, QX6850 3.0Ghz, 4gig, Raptor 150, WD-1T, Seagate 750, 8800GS, Vista Ult.32/64 dual boot.  from your bottom line. Will my 420XPS run this same chip without any mods? Also I see you are dual boot on a 32 bit and a 64 bit Vista. As for what Dell told me the 64 bit would not be supported. Have you found this to be a problem? Also one last thing are you using an APC battery backup and if so which size did you get. APC tells me I need a 1300 but I'm not really sure about that. Thanks for your help. Good evening.  Message Edited by Do_Not Know on 07-02-2008 10:39 PM
Please see original post for additional help, Info. Message Edited by Do_Not Know on 07-02-2008 09:56 PM
The reason we Do_Not Grow is because WE Do_Not Know. If you can answer our post it really helps us most.   Hello Chris,or anyone that likes helping, looks like this group is the one with all the... See more...
The reason we Do_Not Grow is because WE Do_Not Know. If you can answer our post it really helps us most.   Hello Chris,or anyone that likes helping, looks like this group is the one with all the knowledge when it comes to these Dell systems so I need to hit you up for a few questions before time takes its toll on me and the new system. Now granted these are hypothetical questions but I am sure sometime during the life of my system I will be doing some upgrades to my system and was not sure what types of processors I could use. I do see several listed but am not sure that the motherboard or power supply would work for them. I see Dell makes the Q6700, Q9300, Q9450, Q9550, now are all these duo quad processors that would fit my motherboard along with the 425 watt power supply which Dell says I have? As you can see I don't want to change power supply or motherboard or overclock a smaller chip.Also do not want to burn up power supply or overheat anything from putting a bigger processor in it. What would be ideal in this situation? Also would it help any if I went up on the memory? I have 4 gig 800 in the stock machine which is running vista 32 bit. Also would like to keep the larger front side bus and needed to know if bios would need anything done to it. I wish I had waited on the Quad Xenon but I didn't I just want to keep this one for going as long as my last one did and I put it together with 2 single Pentium IV 300 chips and it blazed for 4 good years. I think you get my idea of just what I want to do but it would be a little at a time. Also do you think I should go on and put Vista 64 on it? I really like the system. Aso what about 2 nvidia cards? I don't know if I have any more room because there is a modem and the SOD card. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry about that guys. I did read how to post I just think there was a short somewhere between the left ear and the right ear. Or would you say between the head and the seat? I knew I was to antsy to write it all down. And for the speculators you are correct it is an XPS 420. I really don't want to overclock anything was just curious if I could purchase one of the other chips and it fit into the stock motorboard without having power supply or overheating problems. I just don't know if they make a higher cpu that will fit the socket on the motherboard and if so which or which ones would fit it. Also if I took out the modem do you think I could get another nvidia in it? Thanks for the info on the memory but now I see the Vista 64 bit will recognize some ungodly amount is this true or just smoke blown my way? Thank you all for your help and I hope I can get much more inputs. Thank each and everyone for your help and hope I can get alot more. Thanks William Solution? Message Edited by Do_Not Know on 07-02-2008 09:53 PM Message Edited by Do_Not Know on 07-02-2008 10:06 PM
 Well that was weird. Hope this looks better. I like the little thing you had me do with notepad, hope I can remember that. Defender RealTime was turned off when scan was run. As for defrag I have... See more...
 Well that was weird. Hope this looks better. I like the little thing you had me do with notepad, hope I can remember that. Defender RealTime was turned off when scan was run. As for defrag I have it scheduled on a task twice a month and also do backups incremental everyweek and then will do a full beackup once a month. Trying to get a bunch of trash off of here but Vista hides it more than XP did. I guess, unless you know the ropes, which I don't. Have a wonderful day and will be listening. William Ah, I think I know what may have happened, I was letting the board do a spell check and found out about halfway through that it would take to long and I know I told it to change one by accident and then I closed the spell checker. Anyway no spell checker ran on this one. Have a good night.       Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 7:31:16 PM, on 6/25/2008 Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000) Boot mode: Normal Running processes: C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe C:\Program Files\SetPoint\LBTWiz.exe C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\memcard.exe C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\dldomon.exe C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CTXFISPI.EXE C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe C:\Windows\System32\Ctxfihlp.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe C:\Program Files\Traysoft\PhoneTray\PhoneTray.exe C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\UfSeAgnt.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe C:\Program Files\Linksys EasyLink Advisor\LinksysAgent.exe C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe C:\Program Files\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe C:\Program Files\Dell\Xcelerator\bin\ehLumaQuarkD.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\khalshared\KHALMNPR.EXE C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BtStackServer.exe C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\apcsystray.exe C:\Program Files\XPSMiniViewGadget\XPSMiniViewGadget.exe C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe C:\Windows\System32\mobsync.exe C:\Windows\system32\sdclt.exe C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEUser.exe C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://myaccount.wildblue.net:8443/wbisp/wildblue.net/sso/?SAMLRequest=fZLLTsMwEEX3SPyD5X0ejZBAVhNUihCReERtyoKd40xSE8cuHqeBvydNWxUWdDueuffc8Uxvv1pFtmBRGh3TiR9SAlqYUuo6pqv8wbuht8nlxRR5qzZs1rm1XsBnB%2BjIMKmRjQ8x7axmhqNEpnkLyJxgy9nzE4v8kG2scUYYRUl6H1MQjaiLQq9F035IXn0oUVRcGoBGiarmqlC6btqakrcjVrTDShE7SDU6rt1QCsMbL7zyJtd5FLEwYlfROyXZwelO6n2Cc1jFvgnZY55nXva6zEeBrSzBvgzdMa2NqRX4wrSUzBDBugFnbjR2Ldgl2K0UsFo8xXTt3AZZEPR975%2BGAh70UpWF6sDX4AIucBcj44hyO8g72wFNxtWyMZ39tdPz7PxIQ5OT3zT4JZUcvmyXJL3PjJLim8yUMv3cAndHe%2FJgbMvd%2F24TfzJWZOlVYyvrNG5AyEpCSUmQ7F3%2F3sZwMT8%3D&RelayState=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fa%2Fwildblue.net%2FServiceLogin%3Fcontinue%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpartnerpage.google.com%252Fwildblue.net%252Fdefault%252Fpostlogin%253Fpid%253Dwildblue.net%2526url%253Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpartnerpage.google.com%252Fwildblue.net%26followup%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpartnerpage.google.com%252Fwildblue.net%252Fdefault%252Fpostlogin%253Fpid%253Dwildblue.net%2526url R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://goggle,com R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer Exclusively For William R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,AutoConfigURL = http://wpad.wildblue.com/wpad.dat R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\Dell\BAE\BAE.dll O2 - BHO: TrendProtect - {E3578B37-6346-4EC1-A82B-38273A100DCF} - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendProtect\MSIE\wrs.dll O3 - Toolbar: TrendProtect - {F83BE649-1CC3-48EE-B2E2-0826CEF3822A} - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendProtect\MSIE\wrs.dll O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Bluetooth HCI Monitor] RunDll32 HCIMNTR.DLL,RunCheckHCIMode O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VolPanel] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe" /r O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech Hardware Abstraction Layer] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\khalshared\KHALMNPR.EXE" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech BT Wizard] LBTWiz.exe -silent O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell 968 AIO Printer Fax Server] "C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\fm3032.exe" /s O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MemoryCardManager] "C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\memcard.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dldomon.exe] "C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\dldomon.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PDVDDXSrv] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTxfiHlp] CTXFIHLP.EXE O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmctxth] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmapp] "C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe" -autorun -nosplash O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OmniPass] "C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PhoneTray] "C:\Program Files\Traysoft\PhoneTray\PhoneTray.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UfSeAgnt.exe] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\UfSeAgnt.exe" O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] "C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe" /autoRun O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [EasyLinkAdvisor] "C:\Program Files\Linksys EasyLink Advisor\LinksysAgent.exe" /startup O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [OE] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe" O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" O4 - Global Startup: APC UPS Status.lnk = ? O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk = ? O4 - Global Startup: SetPoint.lnk = ? O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000 O8 - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm O8 - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL O9 - Extra button: @btrez.dll,-4015 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @btrez.dll,-12650 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm O13 - Gopher Prefix: O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262E} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.srtest.com/srl_bin/sysreqlab3.cab O16 - DPF: {49312E18-AA92-4CC2-BB97-55DEA7BCADD6} (WMI Class) - http://support.dell.com/systemprofiler/SysProExe.CAB O16 - DPF: {CF40ACC5-E1BB-4AFF-AC72-04C2F616BCA7} (get_atlcom Class) - http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/nos/gp.cab O16 - DPF: {E56347B0-6C2B-4C2E-939F-EE513EAC80BC} (Creative Product Registration ActiveX Control Module) - https://register.creative.com/register/OCXs/CtORWebClientNoMFC.cab O18 - Protocol: intu-help-qb1 - {9B0F96C7-2E4B-433E-ABF3-043BA1B54AE3} - C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 2008\HelpAsyncPluggableProtocol.dll O18 - Protocol: qbwc - {FC598A64-626C-4447-85B8-53150405FD57} - mscoree.dll (file missing) O18 - Protocol: trendprotect - {BC3A5F6F-12A0-4B14-A184-32939F413823} - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendProtect\MSIE\wrs.dll O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Windows DreamScene - {E31004D1-A431-41B8-826F-E902F9D95C81} - C:\Windows\System32\DreamScene.dll O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor V6 (AdobeActiveFileMonitor6.0) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe O23 - Service: Agere Modem Call Progress Audio (AgereModemAudio) - Agere Systems - C:\Windows\system32\agrsmsvc.exe O23 - Service: APC UPS Service - American Power Conversion Corporation - C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe O23 - Service: ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## (Bonjour Service) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe O23 - Service: dldoCATSCustConnectService - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\\dldoserv.exe O23 - Service: dldo_device -   - C:\Windows\system32\dldocoms.exe O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe O23 - Service: Logitech Bluetooth Service (LBTServ) - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\Bluetooth\LBTSERV.EXE O23 - Service: Pure Networks Net2Go Service (nmraapache) - Pure Networks, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\WebServer\bin\nmraapache.exe O23 - Service: Pure Networks Platform Service (nmservice) - Pure Networks, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe O23 - Service: Softex OmniPass Service (omniserv) - Softex Inc. - C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\OmniServ.exe O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\PnkBstrA.exe O23 - Service: QBCFMonitorService - Intuit - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBCFMonitorService.exe O23 - Service: Intuit QuickBooks FCS (QBFCService) - Intuit Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\FCS\Intuit.QuickBooks.FCS.exe O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Central Control Component (SfCtlCom) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\SfCtlCom.exe O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe O23 - Service: Steam Client Service - Valve Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Unauthorized Change Prevention Service (TMBMServer) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\BM\TMBMSRV.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Personal Firewall (TmPfw) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\TmPfw.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Proxy Service (tmproxy) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TmProxy.exe -- End of file - 12334 bytes
SCB-Things seem to be running fine except still over 3minutes to shutdown. I will check on the other site you recommended for stopping some services. Here is the log file from HiJack this and once... See more...
SCB-Things seem to be running fine except still over 3minutes to shutdown. I will check on the other site you recommended for stopping some services. Here is the log file from HiJack this and once again thanks for being here.   R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,AutoConfigURL = http://wpad.wildblue.com/wpad.dat R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\Dell\BAE\BAE.dll O2 - BHO: TrendProtect - {E3578B37-6346-4EC1-A82B-38273A100DCF} - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendProtect\MSIE\wrs.dll O3 - Toolbar: TrendProtect - {F83BE649-1CC3-48EE-B2E2-0826CEF3822A} - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendProtect\MSIE\wrs.dll O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Bluetooth HCI Monitor] RunDll32 HCIMNTR.DLL,RunCheckHCIMode O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VolPanel] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe" /r O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech Hardware Abstraction Layer] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\khalshared\KHALMNPR.EXE" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech BT Wizard] LBTWiz.exe -silent O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell 968 AIO Printer Fax Server] "C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\fm3032.exe" /s O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MemoryCardManager] "C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\memcard.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dldomon.exe] "C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\dldomon.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PDVDDXSrv] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTxfiHlp] CTXFIHLP.EXE O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmctxth] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmapp] "C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe" -autorun -nosplash O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OmniPass] "C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PhoneTray] "C:\Program Files\Traysoft\PhoneTray\PhoneTray.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UfSeAgnt.exe] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\UfSeAgnt.exe" O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] "C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe" /autoRun O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [EasyLinkAdvisor] "C:\Program Files\Linksys EasyLink Advisor\LinksysAgent.exe" /startup O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [OE] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe" O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-3366180244-2538856364-1352004249-500\..\Run: [EasyLinkAdvisor] "C:\Program Files\Linksys EasyLink Advisor\LinksysAgent.exe" /startup (User 'ManagerOfSystem') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-3366180244-2538856364-1352004249-500\..\RunOnce: [KeyScrambler] C:\Program Files\KeyScrambler\getting_started.html (User 'ManagerOfSystem') O4 - Global Startup: APC UPS Status.lnk = ? O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk = ? O4 - Global Startup: SetPoint.lnk = ? O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000 O8 - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm O8 - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL O9 - Extra button: @btrez.dll,-4015 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @btrez.dll,-12650 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm O13 - Gopher Prefix: O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262E} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.srtest.com/srl_bin/sysreqlab3.cab O16 - DPF: {49312E18-AA92-4CC2-BB97-55DEA7BCADD6} (WMI Class) - http://support.dell.com/systemprofiler/SysProExe.CAB O16 - DPF: {CF40ACC5-E1BB-4AFF-AC72-04C2F616BCA7} (get_atlcom Class) - http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/nos/gp.cab O16 - DPF: {E56347B0-6C2B-4C2E-939F-EE513EAC80BC} (Creative Product Registration ActiveX Control Module) - https://register.creative.com/register/OCXs/CtORWebClientNoMFC.cab O18 - Protocol: intu-help-qb1 - {9B0F96C7-2E4B-433E-ABF3-043BA1B54AE3} - C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 2008\HelpAsyncPluggableProtocol.dll O18 - Protocol: qbwc - {FC598A64-626C-4447-85B8-53150405FD57} - mscoree.dll (file missing) O18 - Protocol: trendprotect - {BC3A5F6F-12A0-4B14-A184-32939F413823} - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendProtect\MSIE\wrs.dll O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Windows DreamScene - {E31004D1-A431-41B8-826F-E902F9D95C81} - C:\Windows\System32\DreamScene.dll O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor V6 (AdobeActiveFileMonitor6.0) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe O23 - Service: Agere Modem Call Progress Audio (AgereModemAudio) - Agere Systems - C:\Windows\system32\agrsmsvc.exe O23 - Service: APC UPS Service - American Power Conversion Corporation - C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe O23 - Service: ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## (Bonjour Service) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe O23 - Service: dldoCATSCustConnectService - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\\dldoserv.exe O23 - Service: dldo_device -   - C:\Windows\system32\dldocoms.exe O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe O23 - Service: Logitech Bluetooth Service (LBTServ) - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\Bluetooth\LBTSERV.EXE O23 - Service: Pure Networks Net2Go Service (nmraapache) - Pure Networks, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\WebServer\bin\nmraapache.exe O23 - Service: Pure Networks Platform Service (nmservice) - Pure Networks, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe O23 - Service: Softex OmniPass Service (omniserv) - Softex Inc. - C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\OmniServ.exe O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\PnkBstrA.exe O23 - Service: QBCFMonitorService - Intuit - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBCFMonitorService.exe O23 - Service: Intuit QuickBooks FCS (QBFCService) - Intuit Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\FCS\Intuit.QuickBooks.FCS.exe O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Central Control Component (SfCtlCom) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\SfCtlCom.exe O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe O23 - Service: Steam Client Service - Valve Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Unauthorized Change Prevention Service (TMBMServer) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\BM\TMBMSRV.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Personal Firewall (TmPfw) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\TmPfw.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Proxy Service (tmproxy) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TmProxy.exe -- End of file - 12794 bytes
The reason we Do_Not Grow is because WE Do_Not Know. If you can answer our post it really helps us most.       Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.18 Database version: 884 10:52:26 PM 6/23/2008 mbam... See more...
The reason we Do_Not Grow is because WE Do_Not Know. If you can answer our post it really helps us most.       Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.18 Database version: 884 10:52:26 PM 6/23/2008 mbam-log-6-23-2008 (22-52-26).txt Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|) Objects scanned: 194806 Time elapsed: 43 minute(s), 9 second(s) Memory Processes Infected: 0 Memory Modules Infected: 0 Registry Keys Infected: 1 Registry Values Infected: 0 Registry Data Items Infected: 0 Folders Infected: 0 Files Infected: 0 Memory Processes Infected: (No malicious items detected) Memory Modules Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Keys Infected: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{afdbddaa-5d3f-42ee-b79c-185a7020515b} (Adware.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully. Registry Values Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Data Items Infected: (No malicious items detected) Folders Infected: (No malicious items detected) Files Infected: (No malicious items detected     SCB-I have to say that having people like you that are willing to put up there time and with our frustration must be hard for you. But I can tell from what you do that you are awarded in a differnet way or else you wouldn't put up with us. I can't express in words for the help you have given me and I'm sure many others. It's people like you that continue to make computing fun for the inexperienced one. Thank so much for your time and effort and I can't say thank you enough. William  
Well SCB looks like I have HiJack this where we wanted it. I could not close the service WEBROOT Spy Sweeper Engine inside of Windows at the service itself because all instances of stop or any oth... See more...
Well SCB looks like I have HiJack this where we wanted it. I could not close the service WEBROOT Spy Sweeper Engine inside of Windows at the service itself because all instances of stop or any other thing where shaded out. When I went into safe mode to delete program files \GagetBar I went over to services and was able to disable WebrootSpySweeper and after I restarted in Windows I went and checked and sure nuff it was disabled. Anyway I left a few of the 04 HKLM programs running cause I didn't know what a few updated but you said they where optinal if needed. I got rid of 3 and kept 3. As for Malwarebytes it does show one infection and I have not yet removed selected but I will and just wanted to show you the log so far. Thank you for your time and help will post back final log of MalwareByte's Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.18 Database version: 884 9:35:07 PM 6/23/2008 mbam-log-6-23-2008 (21-34-54).txt Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|) Objects scanned: 189384 Time elapsed: 52 minute(s), 15 second(s) Memory Processes Infected: 0 Memory Modules Infected: 0 Registry Keys Infected: 1 Registry Values Infected: 0 Registry Data Items Infected: 0 Folders Infected: 0 Files Infected: 0 Memory Processes Infected: (No malicious items detected) Memory Modules Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Keys Infected: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{afdbddaa-5d3f-42ee-b79c-185a7020515b} (Adware.Agent) -> No action taken. Registry Values Infected: (No malicious items detected) Registry Data Items Infected: (No malicious items detected) Folders Infected: (No malicious items detected) Files Infected: (No malicious items detected)
The reason we Do_Not Grow is because WE Do_Not Know. If you can answer our post it really helps us most.     SCB I hope this is what you need. System seems to start much faster now but the b... See more...
The reason we Do_Not Grow is because WE Do_Not Know. If you can answer our post it really helps us most.     SCB I hope this is what you need. System seems to start much faster now but the biggest problem I see is that I still have the occasional freezes where all you can do is shutdown with power button and also after I tell it to shutdown and the shutdown screen is present it takes about 3 to 5 minutes to turn itself off. You have been a big help and if you can offer any more help I would appreciate this. And this has nothing to do with my problem but do you know what the largest processor I can put in this XPS 420? And too it says it has 4 gb ram but was curious what it can support on Vista Ultimate 32 bit. I believe if I put the 64 bit on it can hold more. I only have 4 slots and they are all full with 1G 800 chips. Anyway thanks again and I really am sorry if I caused any problems or posted in wrong forum about the other questions. William       Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 1:00:14 AM, on 6/19/2008 Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000) Boot mode: Normal Running processes: C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe C:\Program Files\SetPoint\LBTWiz.exe C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\memcard.exe C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\dldomon.exe C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe C:\Windows\System32\Ctxfihlp.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe C:\Program Files\Traysoft\PhoneTray\PhoneTray.exe C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\UfSeAgnt.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe C:\Program Files\Linksys EasyLink Advisor\LinksysAgent.exe C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe C:\Program Files\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe C:\Program Files\XPSMiniViewGadget\XPSMiniViewGadget.exe C:\Program Files\Dell\Xcelerator\bin\ehLumaQuarkD.exe C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CTXFISPI.EXE C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\apcsystray.exe C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BtStackServer.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\khalshared\KHALMNPR.EXE C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://myaccount.wildblue.net:8443/wbisp/wildblue.net/sso/?SAMLRequest=fZLLTsMwEEX3SPyD5X0ejZBAVhNUihCReERtyoKd40xSE8cuHqeBvydNWxUWdDueuffc8Uxvv1pFtmBRGh3TiR9SAlqYUuo6pqv8wbuht8nlxRR5qzZs1rm1XsBnB%2BjIMKmRjQ8x7axmhqNEpnkLyJxgy9nzE4v8kG2scUYYRUl6H1MQjaiLQq9F035IXn0oUVRcGoBGiarmqlC6btqakrcjVrTDShE7SDU6rt1QCsMbL7zyJtd5FLEwYlfROyXZwelO6n2Cc1jFvgnZY55nXva6zEeBrSzBvgzdMa2NqRX4wrSUzBDBugFnbjR2Ldgl2K0UsFo8xXTt3AZZEPR975%2BGAh70UpWF6sDX4AIucBcj44hyO8g72wFNxtWyMZ39tdPz7PxIQ5OT3zT4JZUcvmyXJL3PjJLim8yUMv3cAndHe%2FJgbMvd%2F24TfzJWZOlVYyvrNG5AyEpCSUmQ7F3%2F3sZwMT8%3D&RelayState=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fa%2Fwildblue.net%2FServiceLogin%3Fcontinue%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpartnerpage.google.com%252Fwildblue.net%252Fdefault%252Fpostlogin%253Fpid%253Dwildblue.net%2526url%253Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpartnerpage.google.com%252Fwildblue.net%26followup%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpartnerpage.google.com%252Fwildblue.net%252Fdefault%252Fpostlogin%253Fpid%253Dwildblue.net%2526url R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://goggle,com R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer Exclusively For William R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,AutoConfigURL = http://wpad.wildblue.com/wpad.dat R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = R3 - URLSearchHook: Gadgetbar Toolbar - {ad8088d4-219c-40db-b16a-5e53261bed3d} - C:\Program Files\Gadgetbar\tbGad1.dll O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll O2 - BHO: Gadgetbar Toolbar - {ad8088d4-219c-40db-b16a-5e53261bed3d} - C:\Program Files\Gadgetbar\tbGad1.dll O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\Dell\BAE\BAE.dll O3 - Toolbar: Gadgetbar Toolbar - {ad8088d4-219c-40db-b16a-5e53261bed3d} - C:\Program Files\Gadgetbar\tbGad1.dll O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Bluetooth HCI Monitor] RunDll32 HCIMNTR.DLL,RunCheckHCIMode O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VolPanel] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe" /r O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\Windows\UpdReg.EXE O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech Hardware Abstraction Layer] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\khalshared\KHALMNPR.EXE" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech BT Wizard] LBTWiz.exe -silent O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell 968 AIO Printer Fax Server] "C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\fm3032.exe" /s O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MemoryCardManager] "C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\memcard.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dldomon.exe] "C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\dldomon.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PDVDDXSrv] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTxfiHlp] CTXFIHLP.EXE O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmctxth] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmapp] "C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe" -autorun -nosplash O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OmniPass] "C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PhoneTray] "C:\Program Files\Traysoft\PhoneTray\PhoneTray.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UfSeAgnt.exe] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\UfSeAgnt.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] "C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe" /autoRun O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [EasyLinkAdvisor] "C:\Program Files\Linksys EasyLink Advisor\LinksysAgent.exe" /startup O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [OE] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exe" O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE') O4 - Global Startup: APC UPS Status.lnk = ? O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk = ? O4 - Global Startup: QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exe O4 - Global Startup: SetPoint.lnk = ? O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000 O8 - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm O8 - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL O9 - Extra button: @btrez.dll,-4015 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @btrez.dll,-12650 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm O13 - Gopher Prefix: O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262E} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.srtest.com/srl_bin/sysreqlab3.cab O16 - DPF: {49312E18-AA92-4CC2-BB97-55DEA7BCADD6} (WMI Class) - http://support.dell.com/systemprofiler/SysProExe.CAB O16 - DPF: {CF40ACC5-E1BB-4AFF-AC72-04C2F616BCA7} (get_atlcom Class) - http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/nos/gp.cab O16 - DPF: {E56347B0-6C2B-4C2E-939F-EE513EAC80BC} (Creative Product Registration ActiveX Control Module) - https://register.creative.com/register/OCXs/CtORWebClientNoMFC.cab O18 - Protocol: intu-help-qb1 - {9B0F96C7-2E4B-433E-ABF3-043BA1B54AE3} - C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 2008\HelpAsyncPluggableProtocol.dll O18 - Protocol: qbwc - {FC598A64-626C-4447-85B8-53150405FD57} - mscoree.dll (file missing) O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Windows DreamScene - {E31004D1-A431-41B8-826F-E902F9D95C81} - C:\Windows\System32\DreamScene.dll O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor V6 (AdobeActiveFileMonitor6.0) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe O23 - Service: Agere Modem Call Progress Audio (AgereModemAudio) - Agere Systems - C:\Windows\system32\agrsmsvc.exe O23 - Service: APC UPS Service - American Power Conversion Corporation - C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe O23 - Service: ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## (Bonjour Service) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe O23 - Service: dldoCATSCustConnectService - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\\dldoserv.exe O23 - Service: dldo_device -   - C:\Windows\system32\dldocoms.exe O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe O23 - Service: Logitech Bluetooth Service (LBTServ) - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\Bluetooth\LBTSERV.EXE O23 - Service: Pure Networks Net2Go Service (nmraapache) - Pure Networks, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\WebServer\bin\nmraapache.exe O23 - Service: Pure Networks Platform Service (nmservice) - Pure Networks, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe O23 - Service: Softex OmniPass Service (omniserv) - Softex Inc. - C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\OmniServ.exe O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\PnkBstrA.exe O23 - Service: QBCFMonitorService - Intuit - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBCFMonitorService.exe O23 - Service: Intuit QuickBooks FCS (QBFCService) - Intuit Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\FCS\Intuit.QuickBooks.FCS.exe O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Central Control Component (SfCtlCom) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\SfCtlCom.exe O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe O23 - Service: Steam Client Service - Valve Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Unauthorized Change Prevention Service (TMBMServer) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\BM\TMBMSRV.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Personal Firewall (TmPfw) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~2\TmPfw.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Proxy Service (tmproxy) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TmProxy.exe O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (WebrootSpySweeperService) - Webroot Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe -- End of file - 13101 bytes
The post on 6-18-08 from Do_Not Know has not been fixed. It is the same as the first one sent in. Please ignore this and I hope to upload the correct one soon.  I am very sorry for wasting anyone's... See more...
The post on 6-18-08 from Do_Not Know has not been fixed. It is the same as the first one sent in. Please ignore this and I hope to upload the correct one soon.  I am very sorry for wasting anyone's time and I will try my best not to do this again in such a hurry and most of all I would like to apologize to SCB please forgive me. Message Edited by Do_Not Know on 06-18-2008 11:09 PM
SpotCheck Billy thanks for yout time and I'm sorry about delay but was out of town when reply came in. I am really greatful for your help and I am sorry if I didn't reply to you derectly but wife ... See more...
SpotCheck Billy thanks for yout time and I'm sorry about delay but was out of town when reply came in. I am really greatful for your help and I am sorry if I didn't reply to you derectly but wife pushing me. Let me know what else I may need to do I am still having eratic lockups and slow shutdowns but startup is improving, I guess I need to shut down some services but unsure of which. Thank you  SORRY THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED. I WILL GET THIS CORRECTED ASAP       Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 5:00:52 PM, on 6/7/2008 Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000) Message Edited by Do_Not Know on 06-18-2008 11:06 PM
I Hope I did this correct. I have a Dell XPS 420 stock except for an internal modem I put in about 2 months ago. It is running 4 gig memory and I have ran Trand micro pc cillin since purchase I ha... See more...
I Hope I did this correct. I have a Dell XPS 420 stock except for an internal modem I put in about 2 months ago. It is running 4 gig memory and I have ran Trand micro pc cillin since purchase I have never had any virus problems or spyware reported. I do use SpySweeper to check for malware and spies, not viruses. I stay up to date on my windows updates. The problems I am having are that the system takes about 3 to 5 minutes to shut down, system locks 2 or more times per day and there is no way to shut it down because everything is inactive. The only way to restart is to push the button and then restart it. Spybot takes about 15 minutes to start sometimes longer and I do use the 1.5 version. If I run a backup to external drive I can expect a shadow copy of 150 gig to take about 8 hours on a Maxtor 7200rpm external drive. Disk defrag takes 6 to 8 if I tell it to do both drives being 1 internal and 1 external. I am using Vista Ultimate 32 bit. I hope I did things right as instructions go for the HJT log and please someone look over and see if I have done something wrong. Thanks William   Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 5:00:52 PM, on 6/7/2008 Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000) Boot mode: Normal Running processes: C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe C:\Program Files\SetPoint\LBTWiz.exe C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\memcard.exe C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\pccguide.exe C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\dldomon.exe C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe C:\Windows\System32\Ctxfihlp.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe C:\Program Files\Traysoft\PhoneTray\PhoneTray.exe C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe C:\Program Files\Linksys EasyLink Advisor\LinksysAgent.exe C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe C:\Program Files\Classic PhoneTools\LTModemOnHold\LtMoh.exe C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exe C:\Program Files\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe C:\Windows\System32\mobsync.exe C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CTXFISPI.EXE C:\Program Files\XPSMiniViewGadget\XPSMiniViewGadget.exe C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\apcsystray.exe C:\Program Files\Dell\Xcelerator\bin\ehLumaQuarkD.exe C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BtStackServer.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\khalshared\KHALMNPR.EXE C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\dsc.exe C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEUser.exe C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil9f.exe C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://myaccount.wildblue.net:8443/wbisp/wildblue.net/sso/?SAMLRequest=fZLLTsMwEEX3SPyD5X0ejZBAVhNUihCReERtyoKd40xSE8cuHqeBvydNWxUWdDueuffc8Uxvv1pFtmBRGh3TiR9SAlqYUuo6pqv8wbuht8nlxRR5qzZs1rm1XsBnB%2BjIMKmRjQ8x7axmhqNEpnkLyJxgy9nzE4v8kG2scUYYRUl6H1MQjaiLQq9F035IXn0oUVRcGoBGiarmqlC6btqakrcjVrTDShE7SDU6rt1QCsMbL7zyJtd5FLEwYlfROyXZwelO6n2Cc1jFvgnZY55nXva6zEeBrSzBvgzdMa2NqRX4wrSUzBDBugFnbjR2Ldgl2K0UsFo8xXTt3AZZEPR975%2BGAh70UpWF6sDX4AIucBcj44hyO8g72wFNxtWyMZ39tdPz7PxIQ5OT3zT4JZUcvmyXJL3PjJLim8yUMv3cAndHe%2FJgbMvd%2F24TfzJWZOlVYyvrNG5AyEpCSUmQ7F3%2F3sZwMT8%3D&RelayState=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fa%2Fwildblue.net%2FServiceLogin%3Fcontinue%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpartnerpage.google.com%252Fwildblue.net%252Fdefault%252Fpostlogin%253Fpid%253Dwildblue.net%2526url%253Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpartnerpage.google.com%252Fwildblue.net%26followup%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fpartnerpage.google.com%252Fwildblue.net%252Fdefault%252Fpostlogin%253Fpid%253Dwildblue.net%2526url R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896 R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157 R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://goggle,com R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Internet Explorer Exclusively For William R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,AutoConfigURL = http://wpad.wildblue.com/wpad.dat R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost O2 - BHO: (no name) - {465E08E7-F005-4389-980F-1D8764B3486C} - (no file) O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll O2 - BHO: Browser Address Error Redirector - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\Program Files\Dell\BAE\BAE.dll O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Bluetooth HCI Monitor] RunDll32 HCIMNTR.DLL,RunCheckHCIMode O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VolPanel] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe" /r O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdReg] C:\Windows\UpdReg.EXE O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech Hardware Abstraction Layer] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\khalshared\KHALMNPR.EXE" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech BT Wizard] LBTWiz.exe -silent O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell 968 AIO Printer Fax Server] "C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\fm3032.exe" /s O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MemoryCardManager] "C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\memcard.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [pccguide.exe] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security 14\pccguide.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dscactivate] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dldomon.exe] "C:\Program Files\Dell 968 AIO Printer\dldomon.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] "RUNDLL32.EXE" C:\Windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PDVDDXSrv] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTxfiHlp] CTXFIHLP.EXE O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmctxth] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmctxth.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nmapp] "C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\nmapp.exe" -autorun -nosplash O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OmniPass] "C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PhoneTray] "C:\Program Files\Traysoft\PhoneTray\PhoneTray.exe" O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpySweeper] C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe /startintray O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DellSupportCenter] "C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [RunSpySweeperScheduleAtStartup] "C:\Windows\system32\msfeedssync.exe" /ScheduleSweep=User_Feed_Synchronization-{25C76518-A9DD-4ECF-A63A-35EC942EDA64} O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WMPNSCFG] "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNSCFG.exe" O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] "C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe" /autoRun O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [EasyLinkAdvisor] "C:\Program Files\Linksys EasyLink Advisor\LinksysAgent.exe" /startup O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LtMoh] "C:\Program Files\Classic PhoneTools\LTModemOnHold\Ltmoh.exe" O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE') O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE') O4 - Global Startup: APC UPS Status.lnk = ? O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth.lnk = ? O4 - Global Startup: QuickBooks Update Agent.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBUpdate\qbupdate.exe O4 - Global Startup: SetPoint.lnk = ? O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000 O8 - Extra context menu item: Send image to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm O8 - Extra context menu item: Send page to &Bluetooth Device... - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL O9 - Extra button: @btrez.dll,-4015 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @btrez.dll,-12650 - {CCA281CA-C863-46ef-9331-5C8D4460577F} - C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\btsendto_ie.htm O9 - Extra button: Fiddler2 - {CF819DA3-9882-4944-ADF5-6EF17ECF3C6E} - "C:\Program Files\Fiddler2\Fiddler.exe" (file missing) O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Fiddler2 - {CF819DA3-9882-4944-ADF5-6EF17ECF3C6E} - "C:\Program Files\Fiddler2\Fiddler.exe" (file missing) O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll O13 - Gopher Prefix: O15 - Trusted Zone: http://us.creative.com O15 - Trusted Zone: http://ups.surveyrouter.com O15 - Trusted Zone: http://help.wildblue.net O15 - Trusted Zone: http://myaccount.wildblue.net O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262E} (System Requirements Lab) - http://www.srtest.com/srl_bin/sysreqlab3.cab O16 - DPF: {49312E18-AA92-4CC2-BB97-55DEA7BCADD6} (WMI Class) - http://support.dell.com/systemprofiler/SysProExe.CAB O16 - DPF: {CF40ACC5-E1BB-4AFF-AC72-04C2F616BCA7} (get_atlcom Class) - http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/nos/gp.cab O16 - DPF: {E56347B0-6C2B-4C2E-939F-EE513EAC80BC} (Creative Product Registration ActiveX Control Module) - https://register.creative.com/register/OCXs/CtORWebClientNoMFC.cab O18 - Protocol: intu-help-qb1 - {9B0F96C7-2E4B-433E-ABF3-043BA1B54AE3} - C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 2008\HelpAsyncPluggableProtocol.dll O18 - Protocol: qbwc - {FC598A64-626C-4447-85B8-53150405FD57} - mscoree.dll (file missing) O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Windows DreamScene - {E31004D1-A431-41B8-826F-E902F9D95C81} - C:\Windows\System32\DreamScene.dll O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor V6 (AdobeActiveFileMonitor6.0) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 6.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe O23 - Service: Agere Modem Call Progress Audio (AgereModemAudio) - Agere Systems - C:\Windows\system32\agrsmsvc.exe O23 - Service: APC UPS Service - American Power Conversion Corporation - C:\Program Files\APC\APC PowerChute Personal Edition\mainserv.exe O23 - Service: ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## (Bonjour Service) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe O23 - Service: dldoCATSCustConnectService - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\\dldoserv.exe O23 - Service: dldo_device -   - C:\Windows\system32\dldocoms.exe O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe O23 - Service: Logitech Bluetooth Service (LBTServ) - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\Bluetooth\LBTSERV.EXE O23 - Service: Pure Networks Net2Go Service (nmraapache) - Pure Networks, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Network Magic\WebServer\bin\nmraapache.exe O23 - Service: Pure Networks Platform Service (nmservice) - Pure Networks, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Pure Networks Shared\Platform\nmsrvc.exe O23 - Service: Softex OmniPass Service (omniserv) - Softex Inc. - C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\OmniServ.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Central Control Component (PcCtlCom) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\PcCtlCom.exe O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\PnkBstrA.exe O23 - Service: QBCFMonitorService - Intuit - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBCFMonitorService.exe O23 - Service: Intuit QuickBooks FCS (QBFCService) - Intuit Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\FCS\Intuit.QuickBooks.FCS.exe O23 - Service: RoxMediaDB9 - Sonic Solutions - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\SharedCOM\RoxMediaDB9.exe O23 - Service: SupportSoft Sprocket Service (dellsupportcenter) (sprtsvc_dellsupportcenter) - SupportSoft, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe O23 - Service: Steam Client Service - Valve Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Real-time Service (Tmntsrv) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\Tmntsrv.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Personal Firewall (TmPfw) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\TmPfw.exe O23 - Service: Trend Micro Proxy Service (tmproxy) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\INTERN~1\tmproxy.exe O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (WebrootSpySweeperService) - Webroot Software, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe -- End of file - 14374 bytes