schoenis's Posts

schoenis's Posts

I get the below messages on my SQL backups. I installed the Module for Networker 18.2 as this is SQL 2016.  I am able to backup the File system without issues. Only issue is with SQL.  53084:(pid 1... See more...
I get the below messages on my SQL backups. I installed the Module for Networker 18.2 as this is SQL 2016.  I am able to backup the File system without issues. Only issue is with SQL.  53084:(pid 12056):Processing IntegrationDB failed, the item will be skipped. nsr/db_apps/bsmsql/sqlxbsacompforsave.cpp(781): Unable to detect the Filegroup or Filelist of database PDBRPTING. Backup cannot proceed for this database. 53084:(pid 12056):Processing PDBRPTING failed, the item will be skipped. nsr/db_apps/bsmsql/sqlxbsacompforsave.cpp(781): Unable to detect the Filegroup or Filelist of database ReportServer. Backup cannot proceed for this database. 53084:(pid 12056):Processing ReportServer failed, the item will be skipped. nsr/db_apps/bsmsql/sqlxbsacompforsave.cpp(781): Unable to detect the Filegroup or Filelist of database ReportServerTempDB. Backup cannot proceed for this database. 53084:(pid 12056):Processing ReportServerTempDB failed, the item will be skipped. nsr/db_apps/bsmsql/sqlxbsacompforsave.cpp(781): Unable to detect the Filegroup or Filelist of database master. Backup cannot proceed for this database. 53084:(pid 12056):Processing master failed, the item will be skipped. nsr/db_apps/bsmsql/sqlxbsacompforsave.cpp(781): Unable to detect the Filegroup or Filelist of database model. Backup cannot proceed for this database. 53084:(pid 12056):Processing model failed, the item will be skipped. nsr/db_apps/bsmsql/sqlxbsacompforsave.cpp(781): Unable to detect the Filegroup or Filelist of database msdb. Backup cannot proceed for this database. 53084:(pid 12056):Processing msdb failed, the item will be skipped. Failed databases ================ AHPDBRPTING IntegrationDB PDBRPTING ReportServer ReportServerTempDB master model msdb SRVSTFDB09v: MSSQL: level=full, 0 KB 00:00:00, 8-file(s)-processed, 0-file(s)-succeeded Backup operation finished with error(s). Refer to the module backup log file for details. 43709:(pid 12056):Stop time: Tue May 07 13:55:04 2019 --- Job Indications --- Unable to find any full backups of the save set 'SRVSTFDB09v:MSSQL:' in the media database. Recommending that a full backup be performed. SRVSTFDB09v:MSSQL:: retried 1 times.
I am having the same error message on just one server. All the other files backup without issues on this server. It is just this message. Plenty of space on the drive. Please is there any furt... See more...
I am having the same error message on just one server. All the other files backup without issues on this server. It is just this message. Plenty of space on the drive. Please is there any further update on this error message.