raja4's Posts

raja4's Posts

Hi All,         We are planning to implement the Mirrorview/A using the iscsi ports on clarrion.So, what I did is I assigend the IP addreses for the iscsi ports on source and remote arrays and... See more...
Hi All,         We are planning to implement the Mirrorview/A using the iscsi ports on clarrion.So, what I did is I assigend the IP addreses for the iscsi ports on source and remote arrays and every IP addreses on source and destination are pining.But when I go and see in manage mirror connection I am not able to see the remote array.Is there any thing else do we need to do to see the remote clarrrion array? And one morething our source and remote arrays are not in same domain..... And configuring thr IP addreses for iscsi ports on clarrion I selected the require inititor authentition is that is any problem? Thanks,
I went to that path and I see no items are avilable. Thanks,
Hi All,       Where can I find navi agent to download on powerlink for windows,solarsis and HP-UX. Thanks,
Thank you, Can we change the interface name on destination side while the replication is in progress?
Do we need to have the same interface name on source and destination inorder to switchover?
So you mean to say for 90 luns we should have atleast 90 luns in reserved lun pool?
We dont have any CIFS server on destination side. So it will automatically creates when we switchover the VDM
Hi All, We are migrating around 90 luns from CX700 to CX480 using SAN COPY incremental.So My question do we need to create reserve lun for each lun ?or can we can we create few luns with larg... See more...
Hi All, We are migrating around 90 luns from CX700 to CX480 using SAN COPY incremental.So My question do we need to create reserve lun for each lun ?or can we can we create few luns with larger size and add to reserve lun pool ? Thanks
Thank you, So once we switch over both the VDM and the file systems can we remove the replication session? As we are doing migration there is no need for us to keep in replication active.And one m... See more...
Thank you, So once we switch over both the VDM and the file systems can we remove the replication session? As we are doing migration there is no need for us to keep in replication active.And one more thing before we swtich over we need to create the CIFS server on destination side and then Join the domain? So, That once we switch over both the VDM and file systems so they will be able to access the file systems. Thanks
Thank You, Ya I will not do it until we get the outage window. So once we set the datamover to loaded we will see all the CIFS shares in CIFS folder right? So there is no need for us to share the ... See more...
Thank You, Ya I will not do it until we get the outage window. So once we set the datamover to loaded we will see all the CIFS shares in CIFS folder right? So there is no need for us to share the file systems again? Thanks,
Hi All, I copied the VDM using the IP replicator so I want to know where can I see all the CIFS shares information and local groups information? Thanks
I exported on my NS720G and I got the output as Done when I am trying to Import on my NS480 I am geeting an error [nasadmin@RNO-NAS-PR01-NEW >$ server_usermapper server_2 -Import -u user serv... See more...
I exported on my NS720G and I got the output as Done when I am trying to Import on my NS480 I am geeting an error [nasadmin@RNO-NAS-PR01-NEW >$ server_usermapper server_2 -Import -u user server_2 : Error 4402: server_2 : user : no such file
So When I export the usermapper DB were will I find that path.So that When I import that I should give the path right?
If we replicate the VDMs it will not copy the user mapper DB information?
No need of giving any path? What will server_usermapper server_2 -d will do and what will server_usermapper server_2 -e?
Hi, We are planning to migrate the CIFS file systems from NS702G to NS480 using IP replicator so for that do we need to copy the local groups from NS702G to NS480 using LGDUP? If we need to ru... See more...
Hi, We are planning to migrate the CIFS file systems from NS702G to NS480 using IP replicator so for that do we need to copy the local groups from NS702G to NS480 using LGDUP? If we need to run lgdup so from where we need to run? From the windows client where we join with CIFS server?And do we need to export and import any usermapper database? Thanks
Hi All, We are planning to migrate CIFS file system form NS702G and NS480.So before that we are planning to export usermapper DB from NS702G and import on NS480. Do any have idea how to export... See more...
Hi All, We are planning to migrate CIFS file system form NS702G and NS480.So before that we are planning to export usermapper DB from NS702G and import on NS480. Do any have idea how to export the usermapper DB form NS702G and import on NS480? Thanks,
I tried to install using the compability mode and I am getting the same error.
I am trying to connect remotely by installing SE on my PC like set the variable set SYMCLI_CONNECT=SYMAPI_server name.
Hi, I am trying to install the sloution enabler on my PC it is windows Vista and I am getting an error that solution enabler cannot be installed on windows vista.Is there any way that I can in... See more...
Hi, I am trying to install the sloution enabler on my PC it is windows Vista and I am getting an error that solution enabler cannot be installed on windows vista.Is there any way that I can install the solution enbaler on my PC? Thanks