vijay_bhati's Posts

vijay_bhati's Posts

Hi, We are trying the exchange 2003 item level recovery post the information store bakckup using the recovery storage group, but hte From Recovery Storage Group tab is not enable for slection un... See more...
Hi, We are trying the exchange 2003 item level recovery post the information store bakckup using the recovery storage group, but hte From Recovery Storage Group tab is not enable for slection under NetWorker User for Exchange Server->Recover program. Also note the IS and mailbox backup /restore is workign fine. Thanks, Vijay
I am installing the DPA 5.8 SP4 64 bit on the Windows 2008 R2 Ent 64 bit. However the DPA binary giving the error saying the platform is 32 bit. At the same time we have successfully installed... See more...
I am installing the DPA 5.8 SP4 64 bit on the Windows 2008 R2 Ent 64 bit. However the DPA binary giving the error saying the platform is 32 bit. At the same time we have successfully installed the SQL 2008 64 bit. Pl let me know if any one faced similar problem.
Thanks alll for response.
Hi, Thanks for response. To provide more in detail; I am planing to provide only one metavolume/lun per filesystem to the hosts, hence in case if the filesystem needed the size more tha... See more...
Hi, Thanks for response. To provide more in detail; I am planing to provide only one metavolume/lun per filesystem to the hosts, hence in case if the filesystem needed the size more than the one thin device, i can address that using the metavolume. In case of future growth requirement i can provdie that by attaching the thin device to metavolume. So my query was what is optimal no. of thin devices can be attached to metavolume, this is also related for growth, wherein i can draw the line about the maximum no. of tdevs in metavolume for the optimal performace resons, beyond that the host should have another filesystem. Thanks, Vijay
What are the best practices / recommendation for metalun under FAST VP i.e. how many no. of the tdevs can be added to metalun what is the maximum size of the metalun