Hardus's Posts

Hardus's Posts

mine was a little different. "isi auth ads list" showed provider name but no status or site. Modified provider and added domain controller and it started working "isi auth ads modify --provider-n... See more...
mine was a little different. "isi auth ads list" showed provider name but no status or site. Modified provider and added domain controller and it started working "isi auth ads modify --provider-name=** --domain-controller=**"
Thanks for the response. Been having a hard time with EMC/DELL support lately so excuse my frustration. Sorry I made it sound like I need a tour of the new MyService360 site. Think I have that c... See more...
Thanks for the response. Been having a hard time with EMC/DELL support lately so excuse my frustration. Sorry I made it sound like I need a tour of the new MyService360 site. Think I have that covered. I'm having some site access issues to one of my sites apparently, they are struggling to get is resolved for me, if I can get them to stop telling me the same thing. Cannot say that I like the new design or features, for someone responsible for technical issues I don't need half a page of banner to give me the SR info in 48 font - rather see more of the notes section with maybe one line between them. You don't have to respond to this post, I'm over to the MyService360 section to try and convince them to fix my problem.......
What a pain to use the new site - can only see all current SRs with old 3.1 mobile app (new one have same "my sites" issue), cannot find old SRs. Navigation a pain too, hope they take the bells a... See more...
What a pain to use the new site - can only see all current SRs with old 3.1 mobile app (new one have same "my sites" issue), cannot find old SRs. Navigation a pain too, hope they take the bells and whistles away - only need one clear page with list of SRs. Called in re the missing SRs, created new SR to fix "my sites" issue - cannot see new SR, eish! Please don't take mobile 3.1 away, that's all that is sort of working for now. It's hard to ask a meaningful question about the new MyService360 site if there's still so many issues with it.
Have two vcenters with different certs but with same results. Doubt that it's certs as this was working before SP2 upgrade. 70347 - We're on 3.5.SP2, not sure if this article is still applic... See more...
Have two vcenters with different certs but with same results. Doubt that it's certs as this was working before SP2 upgrade. 70347 - We're on 3.5.SP2, not sure if this article is still applicable - was using the IP anyway but still no luck. Restarted RPA's but no change
Have the exact same issue after upgrade - any fix on this yet??