sukhigrwl's Posts

sukhigrwl's Posts

Hello Wallace, Thanks for your input. indeed this was the issue with "Client direct" for testing purpose i disable the client direct backup on one of test device and after that client start u... See more...
Hello Wallace, Thanks for your input. indeed this was the issue with "Client direct" for testing purpose i disable the client direct backup on one of test device and after that client start using the backup vlan for backup. Best Regards Sukhdeep
Hello All, a little background on the situation right now we using the same VLAN for backup as production. All the storage nodes, DD,  networker server all located on production VLAN. all the ... See more...
Hello All, a little background on the situation right now we using the same VLAN for backup as production. All the storage nodes, DD,  networker server all located on production VLAN. all the client added in Networker using Production DNS name. Now I try to change this setup by putting second NIC  (for dedicated backup) in Networker server, storage node and one client ( which I am using for test). dedicated backup VLAN does not have any DNS server on so I am putting all entries manually on all nodes in the host files.   ping worked all way but some reason backup still flowing through the production NIC. so just wondering if someone points me in the right direction to solve this problem... some points on new setup:- Networker Server based on Linux and networker version is 9.1.1.3 Storage node and client are both window based client and have the same version as the networker. already updated the aliases (Globals (1 of 2)) for networker server and a storage node in networker. the client I added into networker using clients production DNS name. client have DNS name for networker server in Server network interface ( (Globals (1 of 2)) (from dedicated VLAN) devices(data domain) are still in a production network.  Dedicated VLAN have no communication with production VLAN. hosts files are updated on all three nodes with backup VLAN IP address and hostnames. server files also updated on the client Thanks in advance, Sukhdeep 
Good Morning Carlos: thanks for your reply but i am able to help this issue yesterday with help of EMC Support (Julian Paul) and issue was one its have mount folder pointing to unknown drive w... See more...
Good Morning Carlos: thanks for your reply but i am able to help this issue yesterday with help of EMC Support (Julian Paul) and issue was one its have mount folder pointing to unknown drive which not exist in exchange server or somehow got deleted. Second Service account used for net worker missing two Active Directory group named Organization Management Exchange Servers so fixing all above solved my issue and once again exchange backups flying smoothly best Regards Sukhdeep
Good Morning All... i am new to networker and storage so please help me here i am having some issue where backup of exchange server failing with below error message APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft... See more...
Good Morning All... i am new to networker and storage so please help me here i am having some issue where backup of exchange server failing with below error message APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft Exchange 2010: Backup of [APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft Exchange 2010] failed                    optype: conventional;               snap_id_list_1: NetWorker Module for Microsoft Applications,                               Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service;               snap_sessionid: 1477576793; NMM .. Starting Backup. This operation may take a long time depending on the size of the data requested. 102019:nsrsnap_vss_save:NMM .. The rollover failed with error 'Traditional save returned error. saverc :1'.  Refer to the PowerSnap logs for more information.NMM .. Error backing up one or more of the file system savesets: NMM .. Operation unit failed with error Traditional save returned error. saverc :1. 64038:nsrsnap_vss_save:NMM .. Error creating NetWorker backup of snapshot: NMM .. Operation unit failed with error Traditional save returned error. saverc :1. 63372:nsrsnap_vss_save:NMM .. Registration of snapshot set failed -- NMM .. Operation unit failed with error Traditional save returned error. saverc :1 77175:nsrsnap_vss_save:NMM ..  completed commit replica with status of false. Microsoft DiskPart version 6.1.7601 Copyright (C) 1999-2008 Microsoft Corporation. On computer: ????????(Exchange Server name) Automatic mounting of new volumes enabled. 37959:nsrsnap_vss_save:An internal error occurred. . 63335:nsrsnap_vss_save:NMM backup failed to complete successfully. Internal error. 102333 1477577033 3 0 0 5996 8516 0 ????????????????????(Exchange Server name) nsrsnap_vss_save NSR error 21 Exiting with failure. 0 Best Regards