rmiddlebrooks's Posts

rmiddlebrooks's Posts

Hello I am trying to restore a Dev database from Production using our most recent successful Level 0 backup I am using Networker Client 7.6.2 NMO 5.0 When i kick off the restore and the save s... See more...
Hello I am trying to restore a Dev database from Production using our most recent successful Level 0 backup I am using Networker Client 7.6.2 NMO 5.0 When i kick off the restore and the save sets are being getting read. I get the following errors. ============================================================ ORA-19870: error reading backup piece LVL0_EPPRD_0tn35ihp_1_1 ORA-19507: failed to retrieve sequential file, handle="LVL0_EPPRD_0tn35ihp_1_1", parms="" ORA-27029: skgfrtrv: sbtrestore returned error ORA-19511: Error received from media manager layer, error text:    lnm_index_cfx_connect retry failed .  See privious error messages. (3:3:11) ORA-19870: error reading backup piece LVL0_EPPRD_0un35ij7_1_1 ORA-19507: failed to retrieve sequential file, handle="LVL0_EPPRD_0un35ij7_1_1", parms="" ORA-27029: skgfrtrv: sbtrestore returned error ORA-19511: Error received from media manager layer, error text:    lnm_index_cfx_connect retry failed.  See privious error messages. (3:3:11) channel t1: starting datafile backupset restore ============================================================ here is my RMAN Script ============================================================= RMAN> run {   allocate auxiliary channel t1 type 'SBT_TAPE';   send "NSR_ENV=(NSR_SERVER=cmh01d1lbak01.domain01.vcdsi.net, NSR_CLIENT= cmh01d1aep01)";   duplicate target database to "EPDEV"; } =============================================================== Any Help would be gladly appreciated Thanks Rondale
Hey All thanks the quick responsws and replies.    We upgraded to 7.6.2 and we no longer got the issues thanks alot. Take care.
Hello Mark,      Thanks for your reply and interest. To answer your questions What is the OS of the client and the NetWorker server? - for the Client AIX And the Server RHEL. Are the clie... See more...
Hello Mark,      Thanks for your reply and interest. To answer your questions What is the OS of the client and the NetWorker server? - for the Client AIX And the Server RHEL. Are the client and the server the same version? -  Yes, they are the same  - Client 7.5 Are there any modules being used for the client? - Yes,  Networker module for oracle 5.0 Thanks again for your help. Rondale
Hello all,    I am experiencing a wierd issue.  I went to modify a client in Networker 7.5 using the configuration wizard. When i go to the end and click modify I get "insufficient input ob... See more...
Hello all,    I am experiencing a wierd issue.  I went to modify a client in Networker 7.5 using the configuration wizard. When i go to the end and click modify I get "insufficient input object" message. the wizard rollsback the client and the client is deleted.  this just started hapening two days ago. i cannot find anything on the error and a chat session with EMC was a waste of time.  I can recreate the deleted client and the client runs with no problem I can also modify manually. if I try to modify the client using the wizard the issue persists. any input would be gladly appreciated.