wbbadmin's Posts

wbbadmin's Posts

Yes,  I can get to the GUI and am able to assign storage to hosts etc.  You mention that in your case the management IP had been changed.  That is the case here as well, durin the initial install... See more...
Yes,  I can get to the GUI and am able to assign storage to hosts etc.  You mention that in your case the management IP had been changed.  That is the case here as well, durin the initial install the management IP was input incorrectly so it had to be changed.  Is there more than one reference to the old IP in the system configuration somewhere that may be the issue?
i have verified that there is no network routing or firewall issue preventing the vcenter from communicating with the management IP of the vnxe.  I ran the following cmd:     uemcli -d {mgmt_ip} ... See more...
i have verified that there is no network routing or firewall issue preventing the vcenter from communicating with the management IP of the vnxe.  I ran the following cmd:     uemcli -d {mgmt_ip}  -u {username} -p {pwd} -sslPolicy accept /sys/soft/ver -type installed show and the result was: Storage system address: 10.x.x.x Storage system port: 443 HTTPS connection Operation failed. Error code: 0x100000a The system was unable to connect to the storage server. (Error Code:0x100000a) I am able to establish a connection to the storage system address over port 443 however. 
I installed the Unisphere and Navisphere CLI packages as well as the plugin, all seems to go well until i tried to add my vnxe to the unified storage management.  Error:  Unable to connect to... See more...
I installed the Unisphere and Navisphere CLI packages as well as the plugin, all seems to go well until i tried to add my vnxe to the unified storage management.  Error:  Unable to connect to the UEM CLI, check the IP address (which has been verified as the management IP) Did I need to do something on the vnx side to make this work? TIA